Mental Health Forums

2 Huors Sleep

Vorpalblade

am thinking about getting some herbal sleeping tablets tomorrow but am unsure as to whether they would react badly to my prescribed meds.

anyone know?

*feels your pain*...

I realise this sounds ridiculous.. but I got about 15 minutes sleep last night! No lies.

I sleep during the day, very small amounts though.

I have tried many herbal medications (as well as zopiclone prescribed)... such as nytol, kalms.. etc.

Hope you find something to help you.

I really do!

xxx

(((blade)))

I've been there too and it sucks. Valerian has helped me in the past.

Also lavender oil, incense or candles are relaxing and have even been used in geriatric wards to aid rest (not that I'm saying you are geriatric!) :lol:

I do think that you should check with pharmacist or gp before taking anything, even herbal stuff.

I hope you get some more sleep tonite.

tc

mort x

(((blade)))

I often go through cycles of no sleep and then too much. (Corresponds with my manic and low phases)

I find that it sorts itself out after a while but can be awful when you are going through it. At the moment I am sleeping too much but last couple of weeks I went for days without more than a couple of hours!

The other pressures you are under might be affecting your sleep patterns. Hope you find a herbal or relaxation solution soon.

tc

mort x

Archived