Mental Health Forums

Hello All

iggy

Hello All, found this forum while trawling through the web for information/support

and have been staring at this space of white for ten minutes trying to make my hands type.I have been diagnosed with first depression then bi-polar then bpd for good measure, a heady concoction.After 15 years in Australia the last four,self-harm, hospitalisation,alcohol abuse,divorce, a relationship with a wonderful human being that i used and manipulated until she finally left,then of course i couldnt let go , all culminated in one of my lowest periods,with no way out.I let myself be rescued again this time from my brother who brought me back to the UK.I think im in some kind of recovery phrase at the moment,slowly trying to rebuild my inner workings,so its with relief that i came across this site and people engaging.

isolation is terrifying,sad and lonely,knowing there are others helps.

tried to be as honest as i could,perhaps its time i stopped my waffle.

hello to everyone.

Hi ya iggy,

Glad you found us here then: you will be less terrified beacause you will be less isolated...we are all very friendly and supportive it is a great place to air concerns and get help and advice and support.

Well done on getting the fingers to type something I think they did very well. :)

Take care of yourself, and I'll see you around the site...

Claire

xxxx

hi iggy,

glad you are back on familiar ground and beginning the long road to recovery.. the road filled with hills and bumps and turn around dead ends... but that eventually leads to a happier, more health you. We will be with you so you won't be issolated. As for the mixed bag of symptoms... a lot of us have that also.

Welcome!!!!!!!

bets

Archived