Mental Health Forums

After The Email Session

lucy

The post i wrote about the email to my T has vanished ( somthing to do with the board being hacked)

anyhow i saw him yesterday and spoke a little about it, it said that it was good that i understood what i was doing, it was a good session

Anyhow it raised the topic of crying he said that it was becuse i didnt want to be vunerable, i can go with this

The thought of me crying makes me feel sick and even worse sommeone may comfort me, yet that is what i want but cannot accept it. I was wanting my T to be like my parents and that way iit wouldnt be safe to cry there but i know he isnt and that yep more than likely it would be fine to cry

It really is scaring me the thought of just losing it, yet it feels like it somthing i am going to end up doing with seeing him and having the group therpay aswell i think it is going to happenen , and im really scared

Lucy

lucy

like i said in your last post I rarely cry infront of my T ( male) ...When i do I am very much more controlled than when I cry with my s.worker who has seen my tears regulary....I don't think its all or nothing.

Glad it was a good session though aswell

Archived