Mental Health Forums

Yay!

Faerielight

my boyfriend and i have just had each others initials tattooed!!.. i feel like we 're married now!!!!!!! it was his idea so im really feeling like he's committing fully to the relationship and it makes me feel safe and loved yay!

WOW, that is brilliant:) Whereabouts did you dare to have the tat...I respect if it is deemed too private:)

I have a tattoo etched on the inside of my wrist last Valentines day in memoriam of my boho bipolar artist uncle Michel who died in 1990!! I designed it...a little M inside a heart, but I want to improve it as he was very special to me and I love the thrill of getting it done! Addictive, isn't it...

Bizarrely, my last 2 relationships were with a Marty and then a Matt, so I think they felt strangely special that I have their initial on my body!!!!

Have a lovely weekend Ivy, and try not to scratch or pick at it!

Stephxx

WOW, that is brilliant:) Whereabouts did you dare to have the tat...I respect if it is deemed too private:)

I have a tattoo etched on the inside of my wrist last Valentines day in memoriam of my boho bipolar artist uncle Michel who died in 1990!! I designed it...a little M inside a heart, but I want to improve it as he was very special to me and I love the thrill of getting it done! Addictive, isn't it...

Bizarrely, my last 2 relationships were with a Marty and then a Matt, so I think they felt strangely special that I have their initial on my body!!!!

Have a lovely weekend Ivy, and try not to scratch or pick at it!

Stephxx

thanks steph! its ichy now! i had it done on my side just above the bikini line.. iv got 3 other tats.. a flower, a fairy mushroom and an eye of horus.. i love tats!!! its addictive, i want more!

Hi Ivy..I have just returned from France, so apols for the late post..I never get notification despite requesting it even if I've had a reply, so thankyou..I feel liked!!:) Yup, tats are fun, and for a lass who is prone to impulsiveness, I know I did the right thing with mine and have no regrets!

Ah, a fairy...how sweet! What is the Horus thingy?? I want a Care Bear, but the cat from the cousins edition...although I am unsure where to have it, especially as my weight fluctuates so much. One week it'll be tiny, next all stretched and distorted...

Stephxx

Archived