Mental Health Forums

Hello Out There...

darckskul

Greetings:

i am new here and thought that i would just pop by here (as the forum suggests,) and say hello.

Just some preliminary information about me, so that every one knows (no, i am not big on privacy:)

Borderline Personality Disorder

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Bipolar Disorder /w psychotic features

Psychotic Depression

Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Schizophrenia / Schizoid tendencies

To put it succintly, i am a mess. i am hoping that i can find some relief here, as well as some friends.

Thank-you,

Darck Skul.

Welcome!

I am sure you can find some support here. The people here genuinely care and a lot of them will be able to relate to problems you are having. I hope you find a good home here.

bets

If you look through old posts you'll find a wealth of positive and helpful stuff

Well here's good news before you start: your various "appellations" overlap very greatly so you've got about 3 or 4 conditions to work on (for the "price" of seven or eight)

The route to wholeness lies through practical things

So mix with practical people and eschew morbid images

Well I never say no to new friends. I would be honoured if you add me to your friend list and It will be a pleasure to get to know you.

Ginger

Welcome Dark Skull,

It sounds like you have a lot to deal with, but you've come to the right place. We're all here to give and receive support, which is a real lifeline for people like us.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Take care,

KP

xx

Bollocks! Spelt your name wrong!

Durrr!

I'm so bloody English sometimes!

Sorry!

Darck Skul - there! All better!

PS Pardon my outburst everybody!

xx

Archived