Mental Health Forums

Hi! Everyone

Zaira

Thanks. Just letting everyone know that I'm a bit of a night owl. lol

Still trying to find my way around so if I don't get back to you for a while........ send out a search party.

PS. That is a lot of posts. I take it everyone gets on with each other okay?

Barebones, I understand but I'm nosy, I'll post here but I won't stay here. Unless I get told off for exploring the other boards. lol

QO., thanks for the welcome. You too.

Hi Zaira and welcome :) , i hope you find the support you are looking for here. Like barbones said feel free to talk all you want thats what we are here for to try and support each other the best we can.

Take good care xxxx

Hello Zaira. i am new here as well, but i wanted to welcome you just the same. i hope that we both find what we are looking for here.

Cheers,

Darck Skul.

Thank you.

I'm overwhelmed.

You have all been so sweet to welcome me like this.

A bit of background - Crappy childhood, dad who had a mental disorder that he passed on to me but I fought to conquer it. I read a lot, learned a lot about borderlines and went on to be married for twenty years and brought up three children - all doing quite well. I learned tricks and tools that helped me cope. But I also had a lovely guy on my side who loved me - he helped me through all the crap.

I'm here cause it's my turn to help someone. I'm here because I want to pass on what I learned. ............... I'm here if you need me. xx

Hello Zaira,

Welcome to this site.

I must say I thought it was more of an alien penguin as its got antenna? Not that Ive seen many alien penguin I might add. They are quite rare.

Ginger

Archived