Mental Health Forums

The Voice Is Back

princess_poet

Hi all

I find i seem to be going backwards rather than forwards.

Last year i tryed to kill myself twice and many other things went on and it seemed to go away for a while but now i just think it was hiding, waiting to spring out at me.

I normaly feel okay i supose but when i dont, i eat, and last time i got in this circle it was hard to get out of i would eat and then be depressed about my wait (among other things) and then cut myself. my meds dont seem to be working, but i dont want to really take them.

Im just scared i might get back into the circle, i already at the eating stage for the comfort.

I just feel really down, i cant seem to write either, last time i used to write poetry and it helped a bit, but now i dont even want to do that.

I always seem happy to my friends and at work, but if they knew what i was thinking they would probably lock me up in a room with a bed.

(do you have a voice telling you your fat and ugly (and other things) or is that just me?)

Princess

poet

(((((((((((Princess poet))))))))))))

I had a voice telling me to do things things that ended with me in hospital and it's still there just not as predominant. I t seemd to fade away and sometimes it's really strong but non-existant other times. i don't know, just kinda used to it.

I always try to appear happy on the surface too but it's not a good thing and can make you feel a lot worse. I hate it when it feels like I'm going backwards and I often wonder what the point is but there is always somethig there even if you can't see it.

Hope you feel better soon.

xxxx

thanx punk. I'm going to talk to my doctor tomorrow morning anyway so hopefully that will help.

My voice isnt telling me to do things it just tells me how i/it/and everyone else see's me. (fat, ugly, untalanted, stupid the usual more). When it went away for a bit my head seemed so empty, hollow, and now it's back.

(should i worry when i say we instead of i? i've done that ALOTS over the last month)

Princess.

Good you're going to see your doc; they should help!

About the saying "we" rather than "I" I have multiple personalities so I say that anyway lol but I think it can just become a habbit but I no professional!

Hope your doc is helpful.

xxxx

Archived