• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• constantly_confused

• Nuttymoo

• badger

Expansion now where will that get me, it just gives people even more opportunity. I might appear daft but i know whats going on in an indiscrete way. In future peeps be direct its much easier.

Thats quite clear thanks. Oh and i suppose i have no reason to be right?. hmm yeah well like i said i ain't daft there is more to this than paranoia and i have every reason to be.

Right well delete it then its as simple as that. Just to add such as life that people fail to see the point in things, so basically that is saying the way i feel is not important because this thread is pointless. Pointless to you maybe but it obviously wasn't to me at the time.

If it is that pointless why don't you delete it as it is obviously clogging up space. I mean why don't you erase me while your at it, we all know its what you all want.

Hi Nutty, are you having a shite day?, you know your not wasting space just it is easier to responed to a post when its clearer how you feel

But i know being clear is hard work, i cannot be aresed today either so i bring a drink and a blanket and sit wiht you if thats ok

lucu

(((((((((((Lucy)))))))))))) thank you, i still haven't settled down am heading further into crisis mode so won't say much here. I still feel that i don't fit in and its hardly surprising when things go on, on the quiet, its like being excluded and you don't know whats going on or who to believe.

As for talking in riddles i apologise, i do my best it is not easy to talk about feelings.

Do not all be so gullible thats all i can say, nothing is as it seems. Don't fall into the trap and let them brainwash you thats exactly right where they want you. All you all to blind to see it or part of the face fits gang so you can't see outside it all.

But see what Nutty? What brainwashing?...if there's something happening I would like to see it too...just opening my eyes doesn't help me when I have no idea what it is I'm meant to be seeing.

I am more amused to be honest and it gets more amusing as the pieces fit together. You will all find out soon enough, brace yourself.

Sarcasm gets you everywhere, then again i wouldn't of expected anything else. I mean to be serious would be to real wouldn't it.

Nutty

im not sure what has got you so upset but think you should consider talking to your gp or therapist ? it sounds like there is something afoot, but am not sure that its happening here hon.

im sorry you are in such a bad place and hope we can support and help you throughout this time.

love and hugs

jai

x

Archived