Mental Health Forums

Ha Ha Ha

Nuttymoo

I find the non judgemental thing here unlikely on here or any other forum for that matter...we all make judgements about people...sometimes we are right and sometimes not but a lot of that is based on not been able to see a whole person just what a person is willing to share on the net.

we are all judged contstantly in our lives by everyone we meet and come into contact with ...this not only allows us to protect ourselves but for friendships to grow also

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• constantly_confused

• Nuttymoo

• badger

Regardless of hearsay i know whats been said and i would rather things were said to my face, the upsetting thing is when it gets said behind my back. You say i am paranoid well is it any wonder. I have gone through life enough with people thinking they can say what they wish without me being affected by it.

I have to say i waited for the latter part of ur reply, i seen it coming. Yes i can talk but you will find i have not spoke to you about the underlying things that are bothering me. So with all repsect josh yes i have spoke to u over the last few days as i wanted to try and sort these niggling issues out. When i rang earlier in the week, you told me to ring the next day etc, so i did as i thought it may help and that it may resolve some of these issues. Yes i admit i have left answer messages of late but in no way have i left them daily, i won't argue about it as your response will be whatever and if you want to believe that then thats cool.

As of yet as far as i am aware i have not even discussed them the issues with you, as i don't feel able to. Talking is hard for me at the best of times, maybe i feel i will be fobbed off aswell as the fact i do not like confrontation. I have been sat here dreading your replies in all honesty, i don't know why as i am only speaking my mind. These issues festering clearly are not doing me any good. kept telling me to ring tomorowo etc and yes i have left messages for you lately but not daily. I aint going to argue as you will say whatever and if you want to beleive that then thats cool.

As for this post being added to daily, i had brushed it aside but things keep cropping up. I take it thats my cue to shut up anyway. I apologise but i don't know what for this is how i feel so maybe i should be sorry for being so pathetic that i can't even discuss it.

Just to add Mrs Tree is right anyone who says they don't judge is lying. We are all judged on our posts because that is all people see of us, i sometimes think people forget the person that is underneath those problems though - sad but thats life.

Regardless of hearsay i know whats been said and i would rather things were said to my face

I really find it hard to talk to you when you are saying you know things to be true but will not mention what?

I will leave it there until you feel you are in a place to say more.

take care x

I'm sorry I should not have posted here as I too am seeing things the way Nuttymoo is at the moment... I think... or at least I feel like I can relate to this.

Please ignore.

Nuttymoo I hope you are ok & will come back later.

Take care. x

CC

I have one question - are you all happy now? I mean being friends is ok when it suits you but thats it isn't it when it suits you, when it doesn't then its a different story when something better comes along, such goes the path of life ah. Hey but being dumped in life is what some of us deserve so that makes it ok and this just reinforces that.

funny you should say that Nutty about friends. 2 people who i considered to be true ones, one who i welcomed into my home when they were in a real bad place, have both dumped me, abandoned me, one claims they havent, but i am not stupid. i see the changes, the distancing, the vanishing, the abandonment. The abandonment that these people know i have huge issues with, yet they go ahead and abandon me anyway. This has all made me come to the decision that i will not be letting anyone into my life anymore, and i shall be getting rid of people who are currently in my life, i dont want to let htem in any further risking more damage to myself when they in turn abandon me, or shit on me. All this at a time when i really need my peeps. there is so much going on in my homelife at the moment, some bits that you are aware of, others you aren't because i don't feel able to share. c'est la vie eh?!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Nutty

Bladey the loner

well Im totally confused.

Nutty Id like to offer my help and support on this but I just dont have a clue what youre going on about! Your original riddles were very unclear, whist your justification of them was concise.

I understand that you are struggling and having a tough time at the moment, and am here for you, but

I dont get why you think people are laughing at you; there was nothing written to indicate that, and "sensing" it through your PC is just not real, sorry.

Talk to us Nuttymoo; you were very quiet in Chat last night

rebeccaborderline

Archived