Mental Health Forums

Introducing Myself

just me

hi just me, welcome to the site, hope you will soon feel at home here, everyone is very friendly and supportive, look forward to getting to know you, take care rosehip xxx

Thank you rosehip :)

Welcome Just me, :D

I hope you have settled in this forum, and you continue to make many friends that are understanding

There is a lot of support in this website, everyone seams to care about each other which is very good

Take Care.

Thanks amatracey1, :)

I've found it really helpful....

being so welcomed is strange to me, but in a good way!

I can sense a low coming on so I might be quiet for awhile with replies,

but I'll still be reading up on everything, and know that if I need to talk someone here will Liston, which is an amazing and wonderful thing.

Thanks amatracey1, :)

I've found it really helpful....

being so welcomed is strange to me, but in a good way!

I can sense a low coming on so I might be quiet for awhile with replies,

but I'll still be reading up on everything, and know that if I need to talk someone here will Liston, which is an amazing and wonderful thing.

I am glad that you feel welcomed, People are here to offer support to each other, so even if you are quite with replies I am sure every-one understands, just take care of yourself, then when you are ready to chat let us all know. Take Care

Hi Just Me, youre very welcome. Your quote below rang a bell for me, thank you

rebeccaborderline

"but I do have Hope.

once you have lost hope, you never underestimate it's power when you find it again"

Hello and welcome :),

Hope you find the support you are looking for, i have seen you posting so i hope that means you have settled in around here ok.

Take care xxxx

Archived