Mental Health Forums

Down

moonlight

Just feeling down and don't know how to get out of it. It is taking over. Seems like one thing after another keeps knocking me down everytime i feel a bit better. Last saturday I was taking a depression nap when a voice woke me up telling me to go take all my pills. Now I have heard voices all my life but they never tell me bad things. Not good things but once I realized they weren't real it hasn't bothered me. But this bothers me. I didnt do it. I layed there and thought of all the reasons I shouldn't and then didn't do and went back into my depression sleep. But what if there is a next time, and what if circumstances are different. I am afraid.

I do see a new psychatrist next week that is suppose to be really good and maybe she can make some med changes that will help. I hope so. I am so tired of being tired and down and the world being unreal and lonely. It has to end soon, doesn't it.

moonlight the fact that you see your shrink on wednesday is a good thing,at least in the way of timing.

The fact that you have voices may not be a good thing, what you do with the voices is important. Just like with anger, we can be angry, but we dont have to hurt ourselves or others in the process of being angry so what you did was the right thing to do, do nothing. Does that make sense?

Take Gentle Care of yourself till your doc visit.

Wabbit

Well done for ignoring the voices, sweetie - they only say negative/untrue things, so I am glad you didn't waste your time acting on them...... Good for you...

Hope everything goes okay with your therapist.

Good Luck

Ginny ;)

Archived