Mental Health Forums

I'm Joining Mrs Tree

lostsoul

:)

that's typical. we stop trying and then, bam. well, accident plus bam.

this pregnancy thing is so odd.

anyway, we are both elated, and moving to devon too - with my parents, well, to be near my parents cos they are moving down there to start up a holiday cottage business (or more like take one over)

so we will be living in the countryside and our child can ride my parents' horses and chase their chickens. it's pretty cool.

i'm pretty terrified about my depression affecting me as a parent, but at least my doctor is happy that i can stay on my medication throughout the pregnancy.

well that's my news peeps. hope you are all doing good. don't come here much now so i'm not sure how you are all doing. but take care and be safe. and remember that dreams can come true...

:wub:

i'm going to get one of those baby-gaga things now, cos i think it's so neat

xxx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LS, That is brilliant news...so lovely! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I seem to be emotionally affected by the mention of pregnancy these days, as my dear sister is 14weeks gone, and I am so elated. I have got very clucky...VERY CLUCKY...but Steph knows she is a baby herself, so will look after that one for now:)

Have you got any books on the topic, as my sis has The Pregnancy Bible and it is worthy of a read...sorry, but I cannot recall ISBN, author or publisher...but it is a huge tome and highly recommended:)

Best wishes to you!

Stephxx :):):) :)

Congratulations Losty

this is fantastic news and brought a smile to my face today

when are you due? and will you keep us posted on lil lostys progress?

im very happy for you both.

take good care

love

jai

x

oh thanks steph.. i have not got any books yet. most i have done is see my gp today and start pregnacare vitamin tablets.

i don't know, i think i might wait a while to start reading books. i'm just going to carry on exercising and eating well - varied diet and all that.

i am lucky not to be working as it means i can take plenty of naps if i need to!

it's so weird i don't feel pregnant at all yet. except my tummy has some funny pains, but the doctor said that was normal.

i think i am about three weeks at the moment. that's the most i could be. i will prolly start getting morning sickness soon. joyous!

but yes, i will bear in mind that book. i have seen it before i think, on a shelf, somewhere.

thanks for your congrats : )

x

bless you jai. your words just brought a smile to MY face : )

i will keep you updated. don't worry about that!

x

Sweet innit!? As for that book..my sister bought it whilst she and her chappie were trying...they were at it continually for what seemed an age, then gave up and had one random bonk, the *poof* she fell.

About the 'Bible', it covers pregnancy from the very moment of conception, so makes for fascinating reading. My sister still grumbles that she 'doesn't feel pregnant', even after 14 weeks (she still uses kits to reassure herself) although she has stupendous nausea and has gone off chocolate...I was stunned!! Her neighbour Jo recently gave birth, and in the lead up to the labour, she reassured my sister that she definitely will feel it in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, so to stop worrying!!

Congrats once again...lovely to hear such bright news :wub:

Stephxx

awwww congratulations...its so exciting..Morning sickness didn't start with me till i was 71/2 weeks .Are you sure you are only 3 weeks though as your pregnancy is dated from first day of your last period or did you use an early response test?

do you know the foods you can't eat aswell losty?

any prefernce for a boy or girl?

Anything you wnat to ask feel free to pm me...am so happy for you glad your joining the club

wow this is so cool. i have a massive grin on my face!!!!!

thank you so much for all wishing me well. i just read them out to angelo and he was really touched too.

yes mrs tree i am 6 weeks according to that way of working it out. but i'm a bit confused about all that. i haven't been pregnant for 6 weeks have i? it's only been 3 weeks, cos that's when the sperm and the egg got it on!!!!

if i am 6 weeks then i will feel sick soon right?

lol *THICK MOMENT*

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

my due date is 6th july

comments please xxx

Congratulations Lostsoul,

Another sprog loose on the forums in some months time. Cool or what.

I hope you dont have too much morning sickness like Mrs Tree who just I think had sickness anytime of the day or night.

I think you can probably get Madsheep to knit the baby some booties too

Ginger

yes mrs tree i am 6 weeks according to that way of working it out. but i'm a bit confused about all that. i haven't been pregnant for 6 weeks have i? it's only been 3 weeks, cos that's when the sperm and the egg got it on!!!!

if i am 6 weeks then i will feel sick soon right?

no losty you won't of been pregnant that long dependant upon your normal cycle you will of ovulated around day 14 of your cycle but if it was six weeks since the first day of your last period then you are offically classed as 6 weeks pregnant.

and yes if you are gonna get morning sickness then it starts soon .mine started at week 7 and hasn't stopped ...You'll soon be cleaning the loo every day lol.

TC

thanks everyone!

no morning sickness yet. i don't feel pregnant at all, except for that i am eating SHITLOADS!!!

yes mrs tree it has been 6 weeks since last period. so am 6 weeks preggers! WOWWWW!!!!!

thanks for all your kind words. will check in soon xx

Congratulations lost really pleased for you both. Take care of yourself and bump and i am sure Mrs Tree will be on hand to swap tips. Anyway i wish you and angelo all the best and hope that all goes well.

Just goes to show you ah things happen when we least expect it. best wishes and keep us posted.

xxxx

LOSTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAH! HOORAH! HOORAH!

(Sorry, that definitely called for capital letters!)

I'm so happy for you, my lovely! And the move to Devon sounds like just what you need - I live in Devon and it's gorrrrrrgeous! A really beautiful, therapeutic place to be. It must be fate - a place for you to heal and to begin a new life.

Thanks for sharing your news, blossom!

I'm smiling now!

KP

xx

:D

Archived