Mental Health Forums

I'm Joining Mrs Tree

lostsoul

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

:wub:

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS LS

6 weeks eh?

Take care of yourself!!!

I didn't get morning sickness in the first trimester and was assured by everyone that it meant something was wrong (gits.) As soon as I hit 14 or so weeks that was it...I had morning sickness up until the day before I gave birth.

It sucks, but it somehow grimly reassuring.

AND... I also did several pregnancy tests during my pregnancy because I didn't feel pregnant.

I have something for you if you want it too...

It's a heart listening monitor device thingy I got from ARGOS. It was uber helpful and reassured me whenever I went into panic mode. There's something wonderful about listening to babies heart beat

Well, it's yours if you want it okay?

Take care of you!

Love to you and baby and boyf/hubby.

Kells

xxx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congratulations so much lost soul

can i knit something for bump

have to wait till after christmas tho

congratulations to partner too

i saw a rocking sheep in habitat yesterday every baby needs one

:)

that's typical. we stop trying and then, bam. well, accident plus bam.

this pregnancy thing is so odd.

anyway, we are both elated, and moving to devon too - with my parents, well, to be near my parents cos they are moving down there to start up a holiday cottage business (or more like take one over)

so we will be living in the countryside and our child can ride my parents' horses and chase their chickens. it's pretty cool.

i'm pretty terrified about my depression affecting me as a parent, but at least my doctor is happy that i can stay on my medication throughout the pregnancy.

well that's my news peeps. hope you are all doing good. don't come here much now so i'm not sure how you are all doing. but take care and be safe. and remember that dreams can come true...

:wub:

i'm going to get one of those baby-gaga things now, cos i think it's so neat

xxx

anything to do with the fact you were horny as hell not long ago :lol: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

i started feeling tired today and a little bit nauseous. i'm craving things one minute and then i want something else the next - hard to keep up.

i think angelo is doing worse than me though. he seems emotionally exhausted. he has been thru so much this last 4 weeks. so at the moment i'm like, looking after him more than the other way around.

which is cool. i'll defo get my own back soon.

hey that heartbeat thing sounds mega. but i would be using it allllllllllllllllllllll the time and i'm not sure that's a good thing! i am waiting for my first scan which is about two weeks away.

it has been mental telling everyone. never saw so many mouths drop in shock!!! mine is still on the floor by the way.

anyway. it's been amazing. i feel this great optimism about the future. it is as if everything is finally falling into place. i am really looking forward to the pregnancy, but just hope that everything goes okay. i don't care if it is a boy or a girl or if they will grow up to be a doctor or a dancer. i just want them to be healthy.

so everybody cross your fingers pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

little losty needs you!!!

it is so lovely to come here every day and read the latest replies offering congratulations and support. it means so much to me, so thank you to everyone ((((((bpdbuddies))))))

you have always been there for me, encouraging me. i love you guys so much.

take care tonight and be good to yourselves. lots of love, losty and lil losty x

hey losty that is wonderful new!!! by the way i had two kids and never had morning sickness with either one... so not everyone gets it.. tho lots do. i hear that having soda cracker by your bed and eating a couple before you get up can help with the sickness.

i sleep the first two months with my first one.. think i was only awake a couple of hours a day! also craved oranges through out the pregnancy... i expected to have an orange baby! but he wasnt.

i am sure from all your insiteful post that you are going to do great.

i am happy for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bets

hehehe betsy or you can be like me :) I had two and had 9 months of morning sickness + going off absolutely everything!!!

Hope you strike either nothing or a happy medium, losty. If you don't then don't be afraid to chat to your doctor, there are things to help - and if it's bad then rehydration and glucose can help heaps :) trust me! lol

is it ok to cherish my craving for milky ways?!!! lol

its not only ok its important too...This is the only time in your life when if you crave chocolate the world thinks its ok to eat the sweet shop.

i went through a sweet phase now i only crave apples and salad cream, and generally only want healthy foods ( i must be so hormonal LOL)

Tc

adding my voice at long last...!

congratulations losty and angelo, thats wonderful news, and another godbaby for us on the site. Devon is a fab place to live too. Enjoy it all!

rebeccaborderline

Can I join in? I feel left out!!

hmmm unlikely...never met a man yet who has managed to get pregnant but can always give it a shot ;)

Absolutely no chance of that then.

I meant with the chocolate, really, but what the hey.

strat

pregnancy update...

farting level critical (i'm even managing to disgust myself now, which is no small achievement, believe me)

the local supermarket has declared a food shortage (but only in the cake section)

i'm actually not ALLOWED to clean out the cat litter tray anymore (hahaha, suckers)

my mother has earmarked the entire collection of baby gap and mothercare (in neutral colours of course) in order 'to take out all the hard work' when the baby comes.... 'they've got these cutems dufflecoats, and mini-me skirts and booties'. arrrgh!

i waddle when i walk, even though i'm only 7 1/2 weeks (practice makes perfect)

nobody is listening to me when i say 'i can't do that, i'm pregnant'

angelo makes me go swimming. it's cold and i don't like it. but it's apparently 'good for the baby'. what about meeeeeee!

i wake up at three am and bury my face in the biscuit tin i've got hidden under the bed. i got rumbled this morning cos i dropped the lid and it went clang-a-lang. bastard lid.

scaring yourself by reading about all the things that can go wrong with your growing baby is not a good idea, especially before going to bed. this should definitely never be combined with having eaten any kind of cheese.

that's it for now...

oh, except that i feel SHIT!!!!

xx losty xx

Archived