Mental Health Forums

At Last....

JTBadBug

....I woke up this morning just before 7am, and, I did not feel exhausted. I got up at 7:20...and I have had a nice day.

I must admit I have taken a dip following a discussion with my mom, and I do want to SH, BUT, the rest of the day has been lovely....I have done lots of walking and sat in a lovely little coffee shop with my friend. It has been my best day, mentally, in probably 6 months :D

I have bounced far and high.

Thanks folks. :)

Bridget, how old is your dog? I have to admit that I lost my dog on the 15th August this year...his name was Jake and he was my best buddy, he was 7 weeks short of his 12th birthday. I still keep him with me, I have his ashes under my bed and some of his fur in an amulet under my pillow...well until I hold him in my hands. He was fab. We are going to get another dog in the spring, a retriever puppy that will be called Tom. :)

Jake was the best thing that ever happened for me...he was mine and he bought me out of the hell hole of depression 12 years ago.

Jane,

As brief and fleeting as the moment of happiness may be it is presous and you should hold on to it. May you have more days where at least parts of it are filled with joy and contentment.

bets

Jane,

As brief and fleeting as the moment of happiness may be it is presous and you should hold on to it. May you have more days where at least parts of it are filled with joy and contentment.

bets

Thanks Bets...you and the others here have helped keep the flicker of fun alight today. :)

Archived