Mental Health Forums

Just Me

Kalini

Hi everyone

I thought I should say 'hi' as I've been hanging around a few days, although I registered ages ago I'm been passing by the other ab*se forum from time to time but I've never actually been here much before. But when I felt brave enough to come back this time to other forum I found out it'd become very lonely there. I don't understand why yet. I hope you don't mind we joining you guys over here. :wub:

I'm trying to be positive and deal with my ab*se issues and depression the 'right way' for once :wacko: I went to my gp for the first time in June and since then I've been trying to get stable on antiDs. I'm also waiting to see psychiatrist, I'm told I have a place with someone who can offer long term therapy but so far I'm yet to have an appointment, I wish they'd hurry up before I loose my bottle.

But I've been looking around here and it seems like a good place, I hope you'll let me hear about more of your experiences and I share a lot of the same and its helps no end. I hope I can write something meaningful in return.

love to all

Kalini

ps- I just tried to reply in another thread and nothing was posted. I'm not sure if I posted lots of times or none. :unsure: Please forgive me if I messed up already.

Hi Kalini,

You are more than welcome over here, glad you decided to join us.

That's great that you have seen your GP, it's quite a hard step to make, well done. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get an appointment with a psychiatrist but in the meantime please feel free to post as much as you want to and don't be afraid to ask for help, we are all here to support each other.

Don't worry about messing up when you post it's not important and everyone messes up sometime.

Hope you get whatever you need here and that we can help you get through this.

Take care

Badger

xx

hi Kalini

Just wanted to say welcome to the board, hope you find it as good and helpful as i have. Well done for the making the decision to go to your gp, it is not the easiest thing to do

Take care

chealsea

(((Badger, Barebones, Just Me, Chealsea)))

Thanks for the welcome. :)

You were right about going to my GP, I found it really tough. But I had a bit of a breakdown at work first and my boss kept pestering me to go and he kept trying to big brother me, but now he knows I see my GP regularly he leaves me alone - phew!! I'm glad I went though, its a relief to have someone help me think of a plan of attack for my depression and to make the decisions with me, never had that kind of support before. Hope she knows what she's doing cos I don't!! lol

Just Me - I'm really sorry I nicked your name for my title, I didn't mean to! It just summed up how I was feeling when I wrote the post, its a good name.

Hope you're having a good day,

Kalini

Not a problem at all Kalini.....

perhaps I should have chosen a more obscure name such as Divine Hedgehog or something...lol

Glad to hear things are going well with the Dr :)

:welcomeani: Welcome Kalini,i am in ab*se forum sometimes so may see you there....lot busier this side so hope you find some support and warmth here love kate xx

Hi Kalini!

never got a chance for a formal hello and i haven't seen you post recently. Hope all is going OK? How are you? I love the name by the way and the reason for it.

Hugs and Support -Susan

Hi Celticgirl

thanksfor the welcome

Hi Susan

Formal hello to you too! I'm still here. Thanks for the thoughts, I've been posting all my nonsense on the ab*se site. I keep wandering into chat when I'm these sides, see you in there sometime maybe?

Take care both of you

K

I keep wandering into chat when I'm these sides, see you in there sometime maybe?

K

would love to. i just discovered the chat last night. it was really nice to type live. felt more real and that helped. Look forward to seeing you in there sometime. I'm 5 hours behind all those in the U.K. so I am going to try and go in when it's around 8pm U.K. time when I can. otherwise, i just sit in there alone and that's no fun! I chat with myself enough already. i don't really need a room for it!!

Hi Strat Hi Amatracy

Susan - see you in chat soon, I'm mainly come here late in the evening, or like last night when I cant sleep so I'm happy to pass time during the UK nightshift!

Right I gotta go pretent I'm functional and efficient for a couple of hrs. I'm such a fraud!! :(:mellow::D

back later

Kalini

Archived