Mental Health Forums

Howdy

lonelysoul26

Hello there folks, well here I am. I am not entirely sure why, or if it will do me any good but I just came across the forums and decided to join.

I am a 26 year old male living and working in the UK and for a number of years I have experienced a mixture of mental issues including depression, nerves, anxiety, paranoia and social phobia. I am not medically diagnosed with any of these problems as I have never approached my GP about them, but from my experiences and what I have read online I feel those descriptions best fit the bill.

So thats a bit about me, I look forward to sticking around and reading some posts.

Hello there folks, well here I am. I am not entirely sure why, or if it will do me any good but I just came across the forums and decided to join.

I am a 26 year old male living and working in the UK and for a number of years I have experienced a mixture of mental issues including depression, nerves, anxiety, paranoia and social phobia. I am not medically diagnosed with any of these problems as I have never approached my GP about them, but from my experiences and what I have read online I feel those descriptions best fit the bill.

So thats a bit about me, I look forward to sticking around and reading some posts.

Welcome lonelysoul.

This web-site is very good. I hope you get all the information/support you need

Hello Lonelysoul and welcome :),

I hope that you find what you are looking for here whether it be support or information. Look forward to reading your posts/getting to know you.

Take care xxx

Hi

You have the best avatar EVER!!!!!!! :lol: Where did you get it, i want Zippy as a screensaver and a ring tone!

Hope you find the place helpful

Best wishes

Danny

Archived