Mental Health Forums

Hi From Me To You All

penycachu

Hi to you all.

I struggle with shyness and don't get out to meet people much and that is lonely sometimes.

I am hoping to meet some friendly peeps here to offer mutual understanding and support.

Look forward to meeting you all.

peny x

Hi Peny

:welcomeani: Welcome to the forum.

You'll meet lots of friendly peeps here and mutual understanding and support is our middle name :D

I hope you'll get everything you need from the site and feel at home here.

Nice to meet you and I look forward to talking to you later sometime

Badger

xx

Hi Penycachu!

Welcome dude!

If you're shy, you might be sensitive too?

Pop along and have a look at the thread which Just Me posted. It's in the BPD forum-thingy, and it has lots of lovely insights into sensitivity and shyness.

I was so shy as a child that I used to stay under the dining-room table during my birthday parties! People used to pass me my presents and food and stuff, and I was quite happy just listening to the other kids having fun! Everyone got used to it in the end, and my party guests simply accepted that although I was obviously rather odd, my grandmother made the best cakes ever so it was worth turning up!

Anyway, shyness isn't a defect, it's just that it isn't as common as non-shyness, that's all!

Best wishes,

KP

xx

Hi to you all.

I struggle with shyness and don't get out to meet people much and that is lonely sometimes.

I am hoping to meet some friendly peeps here to offer mutual understanding and support.

Look forward to meeting you all.

peny x

Hi Peny, Welcome :D You have come to a good web-site, everyone is so welcoming, so I am sure you will settle in.

Don't worry about your shyness, it takes time just feel free to post messages or replies when you are ready, you will make many friends here. Take Care

Hi Peny and welcome :),

Sorry for my delay in welcoming you. I just want to say i am sure alot of us can relate to that shy feeling. I am really shy and quiet when i don't know people and i know how hard and lonely that can be. I hope you are able to settle in here and find the support and understanding that you are looking for. It is always nice to have new people around so take your time and we will be here to support you if and when you want to share with us.

Take care xxxx

Hi Peny

I was shy on site at first, still am quite often when it comes to going into chat (even tho I am a big loud mouth :lol: ), but it gets easier.

Take care

Danny

Archived