• badger

• kissprudence

Empathy; but sometimes can get overwhelmed with the feelings from others

Fuck-ups; obviously part of the club on this one

animals; they like me, I like them, glad theyre around

backgammon

er, making roll-ups really quick, chain-smoking them quicker

rebeccaborderline

Bladey, respeck; I can speak mordern greek but prob the most useless language in Europe (although beautiful)

I can fit a whole slice of toast in my mouth (that's from a proper sized loaf, thick cut, none of your piddly little excuses for a loaf of bread)

Problem solving, I always seem to be able to find a solution to a problem.

I'm always the biggest arsehole around when I've been drinking

Nope, that's it, can't think of anymore. If I do, I'll be back. Not in an Arnie type "I'll be back" way, just a regular sort of I will return here at some unspecified time in the future.

I can fit a whole slice of toast in my mouth (that's from a proper sized loaf, thick cut, none of your piddly little excuses for a loaf of bread

Thats gotta be the best so far!!!

I can open beer bottles with my teeth, not so much as a talent, just downright handy!

Spliffy

I'm good at knowing what people are up to.

And farting.

Fortunately I choose to use my talents for good, not evil.

:rolleyes:

Farting is a very underated talent Michael, I'm quite good at farting too. Not as good as my hubby he can do old macdonald had a farm up to the O of E-I E-I-O. However I do sometimes use my special talent for evil but only to get revenge on my hubby, he wakes me up with noise and I wake him up with smell, that is quite a gift!

For as long as live farting will always be funny

Like Gardenia, I too am good at putting everyone else before myself.

I can be very good at making people happy...although you probably won't believe me, but, in the real world I can be very good at judging what will bring a smile to someones face...I just put myself into their shoes and all the answers come flooding to me.

but I also enjoy:

poblem solving.....logic (it is so Black and White - perfectly suited to myself :D )

Music...I play the organ, harmonica, recorder...used to play the violin...the organ is best though...I have a fantastic machine that makes me sound 100 times better than I actually am.

Art stuff...I can be quite good at painting and drawing...photography...

Juggling...it is fun.

Animals...I saved a butterfly from a spider once about 3 years ago.....it steadied itself on my hand, then flew off and came back and landed on my hand again before flying off to enjoy the rest of its life.

I have wanted to say this for ages but was worried I would offend you all but hey we are all grown ups and I will not be vulger.

But I really am great in bed, :lol:

tcxxx

I have wanted to say this for ages but was worried I would offend you all but hey we are all grown ups and I will not be vulger.

tcxxx

Nice one i'm great at farting in bed :)

(I find a quick swipe of the back of the hand through my crack clears the bum-grease after btw, rather like a switch card at

the checkout).

That's gross, soz.

not meaning to sound at all judgmental Michael but...that is REPULSIVE!

Ok...I'm also great at farting in bed but there's no bum grease (whatever that is) and definitely no swiping...I've got to go and my dinner now!

In fact I am PMSL!

OMG i can't leave you all alone for 5 minutes lol, do i need to bring a supply of incontinence pads to the site :lol:. Its like being at work :P .

NO the last time I used them I got thrush (they were scented, I picked them up instead of pads)!!!

I am so so so sorry that your wonderful thread has been taken over by sweaty bums and thrush, come on guys, behave !

:lol:

Yes behave indeed, behave is my middle name and to get this thread back on track i will try and think of another talent, i am thinking wait for it i will get back to you when i have thought of it. I will think of something in the meantime there is lots of you to comment on your own special talents ;).

tcxxx

Nice one i'm great at farting in bed :)

(I find a quick swipe of the back of the hand through my crack clears the bum-grease after btw, rather like a switch card at

the checkout).

That's gross, soz.

:lol: PMSL

My hubby likes to talk about bum grease as well, I just read out your post to him and he thought it was fantastic.

Farting in bed is so much fun, the only problem I have is that there is a sort of natural chimney created by the duvet and my boobs so any noxious gases go straight up the chimney and on occasion I have been know to gas myself out of bed. My husband also takes advantage of my "chimney" but I'm usually alerted that a gas attack has commenced by the giggling and bed shaking.

Farting is my friend! :D

Hi KP, ooh..this is a good one as I've had to delve and admit to my talents after years of emphasising my flaws and weaknesses! there are many creative, talented, wonderful people on here...even the people who cannot think of what their talents are, or run themselves down due to state of mind and ingrained selfbeliefs...when I was at my worst, I would've put: No talents, just a waste of space...

I am a very good artist, mainly sketching and life drawing. I prefer the recreate the female form though...can't seem to draw men! I love the softness and many curves, whereas with male models, I seem to focus too much on certain areas, yet not in a sexual way!

I sing quite well.

I am passionate about animals and lavish love and attention on them.

I have a huge heart, I am compassionate, passionate and genuinely care.

I have good interpersonal skills...but still hate using the phone.

I can understand French although not always speak it too fluently...brain fog and groups cause me to clam up!

I knows me cars and I am a confident traveller...I am very good at reading maps and have a cracking sense of direction.

I can recognise when I am sliding into a manic/depressive phase and take the steps required to attain some control...I am taking full responsibilty for myself these days, letting go of the past and living for the now.

I have become more assertive about what or whom I want in my life.

I think the last 2 are definitely 'talents', although they only benefit me!

OK, off to put one of those talents into action...take care, Stephxx

I love this thread!!! Really made my smile,thanks KP....12 languages Blade..are you super human?!? Thats so impressive...my talents are music....singing,flutes, irish whistles,piano,sax and a few other things...i conduct a small choir and do odd bits of composing....i write a lot,am slightly psychic and teach riding/horse care....also great at eating chocolate and ice cream,swearing,road rage and spending money i don't have...xx

Archived