Mental Health Forums

11x22's - Revealing And Clearing The Subconscious

InnerPeace

See you fancy trying this one....

This can be a powerful tool to help release negative beliefs that are stored in our energy fields (our aura, which has been scientically proved that we have).

The subconscious is stored within our cells. To become truly aware of what is stored there we can do an 11 x 22 exercise. 11 and 22 are master numbers in numerology and I believe also have a link with DNA. The process of using numbers with repeated positive sentences actually breaks down belief patterns. On an energetic level, the positive words enter the mind and body, pushing out distorted energy. An internal shift then occurs as the distortions disperse through the aura.

Example positive sentences:

I have the right to be myself

I am perfectly acceptable as I am

I am in my power and I have abundant energy

I am well and healthy

I am fulfilling my life purpose and I have great joy and happiness

I am wealthy

I am in a satisfying, fulfilling job, which I enjoy

I have the courage to achieve all that I desire

Life is perfect right now

I am at peace with myself and the world

I am in a happy and fulfilling relationship

Chose one of the above or make up one of your own positive statements that you would like to believe but don't at the moment, and write it on a piece of paper. Then right down everything that comes into your mind...absolutely anything! When you can't think of anything else, right down that same positive statement again followed by the thoughts that come into your mind. Continue this process until you have written the statement followed by your responses, 22 times.

This can take a couple of hours or so but you must write it in one sitting and without interruption. If you can't think of what to write, then write that you can't think and write the statement again until you've done it 22 times. It doesn't matter if you keep writing the same response, just keep going.

This needs to be done for 11 days in a row, if a day is missed the excercise has to start from day one again because the blocked energy is moving away through the energy bodies and will slide back to its original state if stopped before 11 days.

Only work on one statement at a time and have a break of 11 days before starting another. It's really interesting what things we write in response if nothing else.

Feel free to ask me more about it if it all sounds really confusing or whatever...it did to me the first time I read about it.

Yes...you do have to feel ready to do it and think you'll be able to dedicate the time to it each day for 11 days too...but it's very rewarding.

See you fancy trying this one....

This can be a powerful tool to help release negative beliefs that are stored in our energy fields (our aura, which has been scientically proved that we have).

The subconscious is stored within our cells. To become truly aware of what is stored there we can do an 11 x 22 exercise. 11 and 22 are master numbers in numerology and I believe also have a link with DNA. The process of using numbers with repeated positive sentences actually breaks down belief patterns. On an energetic level, the positive words enter the mind and body, pushing out distorted energy. An internal shift then occurs as the distortions disperse through the aura.

Example positive sentences:

I have the right to be myself

I am perfectly acceptable as I am

I am in my power and I have abundant energy

I am well and healthy

I am fulfilling my life purpose and I have great joy and happiness

I am wealthy

I am in a satisfying, fulfilling job, which I enjoy

I have the courage to achieve all that I desire

Life is perfect right now

I am at peace with myself and the world

I am in a happy and fulfilling relationship

Chose one of the above or make up one of your own positive statements that you would like to believe but don't at the moment, and write it on a piece of paper. Then right down everything that comes into your mind...absolutely anything! When you can't think of anything else, right down that same positive statement again followed by the thoughts that come into your mind. Continue this process until you have written the statement followed by your responses, 22 times.

This can take a couple of hours or so but you must write it in one sitting and without interruption. If you can't think of what to write, then write that you can't think and write the statement again until you've done it 22 times. It doesn't matter if you keep writing the same response, just keep going.

This needs to be done for 11 days in a row, if a day is missed the excercise has to start from day one again because the blocked energy is moving away through the energy bodies and will slide back to its original state if stopped before 11 days.

Only work on one statement at a time and have a break of 11 days before starting another. It's really interesting what things we write in response if nothing else.

Feel free to ask me more about it if it all sounds really confusing or whatever...it did to me the first time I read about it.

IT CERTAINLY SOUNDS VERY POSITIVE, BUT WEATHER OR NOT EVERYONE COULD DO IS ANOTHER

I THINK IT COULD BE GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE, BUT DAUNTING FOR OTHERS

TAKE CARE

I'm certainly not saying that everyone should try it...I just put out there in case anyone does fancy trying it.

It's been ages since I did it...I have more positive statements I could work through but it hasn't been the right time for me yet.

Not to divert anyone from doing this but one can use affirmative statements with tapping which I'm going to resume as soon as I am not so bad as now.

One could later use in the 11x11 the statements one used in the tapping, perhaps.

It may be a practicality issue of having several hours a day free.

I kind of do a simalar thing I call it a wish list, but made in statements.

I am happy and healthy,

My son is happy and knows he is loved,

My loved ones are at ease in body and mind,

I am a good person,

I am in love, etc,

you get the jist and put it in a positive place.I have mine in the back of a picture frame and update it every couple of years.In the hope of one day having contentment.

I am lucky with my man and my friends perhaps people only get so much luck and mine is all taken up with the people I love and am lucky enough to have love me.

(yeah throw up wherever :lol::lol::lol: )

:wub:

Yes Miko...the tapping (EFT I think) is another way of removing negativity/bringing in positivity and working on an energetic level.

There are many different types of energy healing, it's the level to be working at as that's where it's happening so to speak.

I'm having metamorphic technique at the moment which transforms energy patterns.

Affirmations like Gardenia is using sink into the subconscious eventually but they're not working at an energetic level unless combined with the meridans or using numerology like the 11x22's. They have been shown to change our neural pathways though...they really do make us think differently.

I don't think we only have so much luck...everyone is entitled to all the abundance in the universe and in all forms...be open to receiving without limitation....

• 1 year later...

Archived