Mental Health Forums

I Got A Job

drew

i got a full time job yippee

now i just got to sort my moods and rember not to run away

WELL DONE DREW,

CONGRATULATIONS, I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU AS YOU SAID YOURSELF (sort out your moods and remember not to run away) We are all here to offer support

Congratulations Drew this is great news. I hope it all works out for you and like the others have said we are here to support you if and when you might feel like running away. On those days when you fele that way just remember every single one of us has felt like that about work at some point and even when we fear going in, its often not as bad as we anticipate. Starting a new job is never easy and it bring with it alot of anxieties, but hopefully they won't last long once you get settled. When do you start first days are always the worst, so i will be thinking of you.

I really hope it works out for you, do you want to tell us what kind of job it is or would you rather not? Either way i wish you the best of luck with it, you never know this might be the focus you need to help with the way you feel and stuff.

Take care xx

That's great news drew, congratulations!

Oooo tell us more, when do you start? What are you doing? Are you excited? Is it something you wanted to do? and lots more....

well done mate

xx

Yay Drew,

Congratulations on the job front. I hope you manage not to run away.

I hope it all goes well so you can keep Charlie in the manner he is accustomed to

Ginger

Archived