Mental Health Forums

Hello, Don't Know If I'm Doing This Right....

doormouse

Hiya, I'm Hannah, also answering to Dory, as in finding Nemo and doormouse. I belong to another BPD forum, with borderline uk, but like playing the games attached to bpd world, so thought I might try this one out too........ not the most computer wizz-kidy person in the world, so don't know if I've hit the right buttons. I live in Manchester and it is cold and wet, as are my cats paws when he jumps on me in the morning having been outside.....

guess I'll just see what happens here :blink:

Hi Doormouse and welcome!! I just posted a thread under BPD called "about us" because I'm new too and was hoping everyone could provide a brief "bio" so it would be right there in the BPD forum. Hope you will too. So nice to have you here! The more the better to help each other out :)

Hiya, I'm Hannah, also answering to Dory, as in finding Nemo and doormouse. I belong to another BPD forum, with borderline uk, but like playing the games attached to bpd world, so thought I might try this one out too........ not the most computer wizz-kidy person in the world, so don't know if I've hit the right buttons. I live in Manchester and it is cold and wet, as are my cats paws when he jumps on me in the morning having been outside.....

guess I'll just see what happens here :blink:

WELCOME HANNAH, :D NICE TO MEET YOU, WE ARE ALL VERY SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER, GLAD YOU FOUND THIS FORUM AND HOPE YOU STAY.

Archived