Mental Health Forums

How Are You Feeling At The Moment?

Rachel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flat, which after last few weeks is good. All slept out, sleeping day and night. Pretty OKish. Dont want to talk to real peeps out there

rebeccaborderline

anxious, scared, confused, isolated, lonley, wondering when and how i'm going to be OK...worried

how about you?

trying to stay hopeful for the little bits of progress too in the middle of all that someplace...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh this gets so tiring and depressing

in tears...what a plonker eh? struggling and as always the chance of support falls off the horizon again.

ARGH!!!! tired....can't sleep....more tired.....mind racing.....can't sleep....tired... sick of being told ... you are doing fine....I am not ---we are missing a cyring emoticon :(

Sorry :(

Hello there Members...I have returned forrabit 'til I start new job,

I am feeling well-rested, sane-ish and full of va va voom, although a little too energetic but not yet manic...can say that honestly. Journey has continued to be enlightening!Been taking lots of exercise(ow!), remaining teetotal(yawn), med-free(wibble), reading my HSP books(life affirming), exploring a healthy/realistic potential relationship(eep) and rebuilding bridges with old friends(eep eep)...still got the BPD traits, but seem to be controlling myself quite well of late. My heart goes out to those in a darker place; I know I will visit that place again, whether I want to or not...missed you guys, good to read how well some of you are doing and as for the progress of the thread Create A Story...Very chucklesome!:)Best wishes and lotsa hugs from Stephxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all, i'm not feeling too bad at the mo which is an improvement. I sort of feel in limbo land but thats better than just wishing i was dead. not looking forward to going into work tomorrow morning (i'm just working 3 hrs a week at the mo) but i am looking forward to my cbt session in the afternoon.

any way guys and girls i hope that you all find something to make you smile

love and light

lloydy

in pain, cyst hurting, pain meds adding to dissociation and overall not here.

sorry it is nt better news.

also absolutely drained from the pain and sleep that is drug induced but not restful.

im not miserable just feel like im not here.

thanks for asking rachy & the big chat last night. glad you are ok hon.

love

jai

x

............. content, pleased, pride, affectionate... however, very stressed, i am exhausted, overburdened, lost, alone, and remain close to breaking point......... but still breathing so life goes on and it's what i make it..........

Rachel how are you? hugs, me x

Thanks rachel for asking

Fat, repulsive, disgusting, tired, scared, unclean, hate myself with a vengeance, full want to get rid, hurt, hurt myself

sorry if it is all bad just can't feel good about myself

I don't know really...I know I need to make changes in my life...I feel changes are happening, things are shifting but I don't know what will happen. This is the first year in 7 years that I've had a bit of stability...wonder if i broke any mirrors. I'm confused about where I am with my relationship with my boyfriend too, don't know if he's being insensitive or if i am. I don't trust him, he makes up stories but I don't know how much of that is my fear...I've finally told him that and it feels such a relief...no idea where he's at as I haven't heard anything for 3 weeks, I've said goodbye. My feelings are all over the place at the moment, I don't really know what they are.

Archived