Mental Health Forums

How Are You Feeling At The Moment?

Rachel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feel attacked from all sides, causing pain all the time. Confused frightened alone but cant bear people looking at me/near me. Totally locked in my head, which aint in a good place

rebeccaborderline

mixture of things...missing my sort of boyfriend who is now my ex because I can't keep living with all the uncertainty...no point contacting him because he wouldn't answer still anyway and it doesn't solve anything...fighting the feelings of worthlessness being ignored brings.

At the moment: not motivated to study and feeling guilty about it because I have lots to do and finals coming up. Sigh. No rest for the weary. Tired. Ready for a vacation.

Morning, woke up at 4am feeling fine

I hope everyone is feeling good

Soon going back to bed, to catch a few more hours, hope everyone is fine when I come back

Take care everyone :)

sleep tite

for all of those who is not feeling great at the moment. who is feeling low, numb, scared, angry, sad.. what ever your feelings might be, I hope that things get better for you soon.

i just want to let you know that i care.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

I farted before and followed through :blink::blink:

He he, I'm not sure if I was supposed to laugh but I did. It came from nowhere, so to speak...ahem.

How am I feeling at the moment? Alone, chewing on thoughts I should have spat out a long time ago and stirring up some unecessary anxiety, but hoping today will be an okay day.

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhh i am so lost and low, i just have an urge to scream as loud as i can , dont think the neighbours are to happy wih me at mo lol,

Oh the usual:

Unstable, Angry, Unsure, Confused, Dazed, Scared of myself, etc.

:mellow:

I get really sick of this perpetual cocktail of painful emotions.

Hi I am stressed out sorting the christmas gifts and things but apart from that I am fine

Take care everyone cyber-see you guys later as I have to finish off the christmas shopping.

I'm feeling that hope is elusive like unicorns and fairies...

I'll never be able to grasp it coz it's not on my plane of existence

I wish for you all the gift of hope :wub:

tc

mort x

Hi Rachel and Members

This morning I am feeling relieved that I finally got the christmas shopping sorted out.

I hope everyone is feeling ok today, if not I wish you all well,I am thinking of you all

Take care

Archived