Mental Health Forums

Cat(s) Poll; Who's Got One?

rebeccaborderline

It has come to my attention that a lot of us crazies have an affinity and indeed share our living quarters with CATS. I think these feline mini-dictators should be named and shamed (or at least cooed over), in an informal poll; just how many of them are out there? (Piccies welcome)

Mine; Mir (M), 8 months. Genuine moggy. Sleeps on top of me, bites toes, brings live mice, scared of other cats

Proud Auntie to Phoebe, 3yr old petite tabby.

WOW Strat, I didn't realise that you owned Bengals! I adore all puddy tats, but I have never met a Bengal:) I recall seeing the pics a while back, but didn't relate that they were *posh* moggies! :P

Proud Auntie to Phoebe, 3yr old petite tabby.

WOW Strat, I didn't realise that you owned Bengals! I adore all puddy tats, but I have never met a Bengal:) I recall seeing the pics a while back, but didn't relate that they were *posh* moggies! :P

Stephanana(na):

They're not really posh, just expensive, lol. They're really nice animals, great temperaments, really friendly. A little skittish at times when surprised (like most cats I suppose), but otherwise great fun, they never grow out of being kittens!

I have been toying with the idea of a third animal, a silver spotted Bengal kitten, but I'll have to plan it out a bit I think. I am sorely tempted.

strat

Hi Strat! How marvellous...well, if you do opt for a new addition to the moggy collection, do pop some pics on here, as I'm certain that all us kittylovers would enjoy seeing such a beautiful image. I'd be afraid to let them out of the house, for fear that some scoundrel would steal the poor things! I'd be a controlling, overbearing Mummy :lol: I'm going to have a peek at the original pic thread to remind myself of what they looked like!

Keep us posted if/when you do indulge!

Stephxx

one? ha! lol I have 7!

Ok well right this minute I have 7. 4 of them are 3 weeks old. I have 3, technically, soon to be 4 (maybe 5, I'm falling for another one of the babies).

Iffy is a grey and white DSH and the dad, Stripey is a marbled ginger tabby DSH, Eilish is a ginger and white DSH and the mum.

The kittens are Biscuit - calico tortie with super cool stripes in her ginger splotches! So cool

Sleepy - quiet, almost totally ginger boy

Pumpkin - looks like he has long hair somehow, longer than the others, also ginger boy.

Caramello - ginger and white whinger! He squeals when he hears me and runs out of the cupboard to see me and won't stop til i touch him.

Genghis - my avatar, 10 years old Abyssinian cross, very vocal, quite a naughty little scamp but very cuddly, and he loves to be carried around on mine or my hubby's shoulders, main hobbies - eating and eating

Ethel - sister of Genghis so also 10 years old and etc, very vocal also but much cuter and less whiny than Genghis, strangely she doesn't like to be picked up even though I've had her since birth and nothing has happened to her, loves to sleep with her mum or dad and everynight she sleeps between me and hubby. She's much smaller than Genghis and still looks like a kitten. She sometimes like playing with the static on the telly screen after youve switched it off. Ethel is quite stupid and she is easily confused, especially by anything made of glass. main hobbies - sleeping

Cat's are so cool.

Badger

As most of you know, i've got two of the eijuts...

Corporal Jones, 4, Tabby with a limp...

Smudge, 1, half-brother to Cpl Jones, Black and White splodge, stupid.

Spliffy

:) I love cats but don't have any as i have no garden and we are too close to the road....love dogs too but don't have one for the same reasons.I have 2 horses though and i love them dearly.

moby, 2 years old, sleeps on our bed but poor thing terrosied by our 6 month old cocker spaniel pup.

moby's brother, monty, has been missing for about 6 months, hopefully just living with someone else

lloydy

Me, I've got one! I don't get to say it often but I love pussies.

Scooby is 7 months old next week, he is scared of people and he doesn't know of other things cos we live on the 6th floor. Tho he's not scared of fireworks and police sirens as has become immune. His fave toy is a squeeky orange doggy on a "Wacky Wand" - get one for Xmas if you can. He likes sniffing the toilet (euch), running water (but not getting wet), whacking the computer screen when it has moving images, attacking my legs when I wake up, and is quite affectionate.

Daddy loves his Scooby :D:D:D

Dxx

ScoobyandChocoDog100.jpg

Me, I've got one! I don't get to say it often but I love pussies.

Scooby is 7 months old next week, he is scared of people and he doesn't know of other things cos we live on the 6th floor. Tho he's not scared of fireworks and police sirens as has become immune. His fave toy is a squeeky orange doggy on a "Wacky Wand" - get one for Xmas if you can. He likes sniffing the toilet (euch), running water (but not getting wet), whacking the computer screen when it has moving images, attacking my legs when I wake up, and is quite affectionate.

Daddy loves his Scooby :D:D:D

Dxx

ScoobyandChocoDog100.jpg

Dan,

Scooby and my Mir could be twins!

rebeccaborderline

i prefer dogs

but my daughter has

tink a tortoiseshell who is 2 and letisha a black 7 month old who thinks she's a dog and likes rubbing her nose on my nose.

Archived