Mental Health Forums

Cleaning, Psychotherapy, Efexor And Christmas

Katherine

I had a review meeting with the doctor today. She said that I am doing really well *with this*. I am to continue on Efexor for some several months. Then later I had a productive session with my therapist, starting to unblock previously lost feelings. I am really starting to access and cultivate a mature, caring, compassionate, self protective adult part of myself. It can observe and respond to the child self's feelings.

....It must be going good cos this afternoon I hoovered, cleaned the loo, put up my Christmas decs..I've been so unmotivated and lacking the energy for housework the past month. Until now. And today was the one time I was grateful that we have a large unwieldy Dyson hoover----I could SEE all the dirt and dust that was being cleaned up. Fantastic! Very satisfying!

:):):)

lorna

thanks, yes it was good!

As for the hoover......where are you???!!!! 'Tis pretty heavy!!!!! And it don't do stairs good at all.....(there are communal stairs here, but noone else does them....they can wait till I want to REALLY let the dust fly!!!!!)

l.

Sounds like you have a good head of steam going, and that you are pretty happy with what you have heard today. It is satisfying, isn't it, to hear good things...makes you want to do good things. :)

Lorna.

This is so great and so positive to read - and u got so much done :-) wEll done.

I hope that things keep going well for you, its always a great sign and im sure having the christmas deco's up really does help a lot.

Hugs

daisy.

Yes, Daisy, its so, well, SPARKLY!!!! (which specially helps today cos its raining buckets out there!!!! Have to go shopping...grouch!!!!!but at least I come back to sparkes!)

lorna

Archived