Mental Health Forums

Some Good Music For You To Listen To

Susan27

hi...OK so i'm only up att this ungodly hour to see if my page finished uploading to my site. Last night I put together a sampling of some of my favorite music and thought you all might like to check it out. There might be something you haven't yet heard that you like. all the stuff had been important to me in one way or another cope with a lot of these feelings through this dreadful condition. If interested, you can checck it out at: http://www.scorpiodream.com/music.html

i'd love to know if you like any of it. Thought it might be enjoyable for you to try it out.

p.s. if they all didn't upload, that's cuz i'm still figuring it all out :)

Warm Hugs, Susan

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for sharing your specially selected music, I am now playing the music.

The music are all so nice, very emotional and uplifting

I had no problem downloading them.

You are very kind to share this with us Thank you

I really hope you have a very good day, if not we are around for you.

Take care

thanks ama! i put them there for that very reason. thought people on this sight might appreciate that type of music range...if you notice they all have words to either help or heal in one way or another..or just plain vent at the pain.

inner: don't know what that means? what do i need to do? i just figured they woiuld play on windows media player, which you can download for free. do you use Internet Explorer as your browser or is it something totallydiffernt in the UK?

inner: don't know what that means? what do i need to do? i just figured they woiuld play on windows media player, which you can download for free. do you use Internet Explorer as your browser or is it something totallydiffernt in the UK?

I meant translation of the lyrics into English LOL

LOL Innerpeace! some of the songs, the new age type stuff, is just like that. the celtic stuff especially. With those it's mostly the melody, etc.

HAH, that was funny tho! :lol:

LOL Innerpeace! some of the songs, the new age type stuff, is just like that. the celtic stuff especially. With those it's mostly the melody, etc.

That was one of those moments!

Thanks for the music, Sue.

strat

Yes I know...would just be nice to know what the words mean. Funny how my guy Now We Are Free on his site...yes we are so why aren't you here?! Guess I do know really...oh well.

IP: that is so coincidental that he has that song on his site. good song tho!

Strat: you're welcome. is it too girly music for you? i love female singer/songwriters, so I have a lot of them

Strat: you're welcome. is it too girly music for you? i love female singer/songwriters, so I have a lot of them

No, it's not too girly, I have broad but limited tastes in music which I know makes no sense but anyway.

strat

I've just got round to listening to Nickelback and Far Away...read the lyrics you posted on your site too...oh wow! That song really has relevance for me and my sort of boyfriend. I'm so pleased you shared that with us...I've sent him a text asking if he's ever heard it and saying how the lyrics are amazing...hopefully he'll be interested enough to look them up.

i'm almost on track, thanks for keeping track.

and yes, far away, the lyrics, are beautiful aren't they innerpeace? it's an imporant song to me on many levels.

Songs seem to speak to us on a deeper level I think. When my sort of boyfriend had got through something nasty in his life he thanked me by text for the help I'd given him, which was lovely, but it was when I went on his website and saw that he'd put on Thank You by Dido for me that it really hit me...please a few other nice ones he put on there too. You can say so much with songs...(I sometimes hear them as a form of inituition too.)

music affects me the same way IP. it's almost critical for me in that it can do so much with my mood, thoughts, intuition, etc. i think some people are really sensitive to music, words, melodies, etc in terms of their mental health. i'll have to look at your chart...it's usually something to do with pisces/taurus affecting mercury from what i've seen. more than that too, just curious what sign mercury is in or in aspect to.

me too...I'm very sensitive to music - love it or hate it...I love powerful music. My mercury is in leo and I think in the 11th house.

do you know how to read what aspects it has to other planets/signs? i'll take a look..hold on...

(this seems to have become a thread for you, me and strat to converse!!)

OK, i'm back...

IT'S IN ASPECT TO NEPTUNE...DUH!! THE PERFECT RECIPE FOR MENTAL SENSITIVITY, SPRIRITUALITY, INTUITION, PSYCHIC ABILITIES, AND MUSIC HAVING SUCH A STRONG EFFECT...DRUGS OF ANY KIND TOO, INCLUDING ALCOHOL...HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SUPER SENSITIVITY LIKE ME. sorry i was yelling, exciting and my caps were on lock. my mercury is in pisces which is almost the same as having a mercury squared to neptune..the agony and the ecstasy i consider it.

capable of such beautiful, angelic awareness but also of torment due to the high sensitivities to almost anything!! we take stuff in like we're sponges and oftentimes have a hard time separting fantasy from illusion, especially the idealizations we put into romantic attachments. ahhhhh, finally another who has a mind similar to mine. i knew we had something very strong in common because every thread you post about new age remedies, spirituality, increasing awareness, etc etc always hits me like i'm hearing myself talk or hearing something that blends with me perfectly!!! definitely a strong connection between our charts. especially since my ascendant is in conjunction to you mercury (mental faculties)

i'll have to look at our combined now...has me quite intrigued...

also forgot to do you bf's chart...sorry about that!! and a synastry report for the two of you...oops!

IP: we boht have a mercury/venus connection affected by neptune..and unaspected sun (hard to find our individuality because the sun is unaspected to other planets) lots of neptune in our charts, leo. your virgo connects with my scorpio. pretty amazing connections.

wow that all sounds really excity Susan and thanks. Definitely all figures.

Both me and my sort of boyfriend have got aspects in our charts that make us idealise or over romanitise a partner and that no mortal can live up to that.

Archived