Mental Health Forums

Newbie Here

georgie2

gday to all,

Iv read a couple intro stories , but I dont think I can talk so intensly about my traumatic life , My trauma levels have left me as a disociative ,post traumatic stress disorder cronic depressive. Im having a lot of trouble keeping it all together . Being dissociative I can loose time sometimes hours sometimes days .I dont always remember where Iv been or what Iv done or who Iv talked with Its an awful way to live .I hate it sooooooooo much ,anyway enough about me for now ,just wanted to say hi,,, when and if I start feeling safe here I might talk a little more about my traumas

'G' :unsure:

Welcome georgie2,

We have a very supportive friendly group of people, who are very supportive of each other, I hope in time you feel safe to post messages, when you feel ready, untill then I hope you get all the infomation you are looking for.

Take care and welcome

hi ali here I am also new at this.Dont quite know what to say about myself.I have only just been told I have bpd.I dont know if I like this diagnoses yet.One part of me says how can they give people a lable like this part of me thinks at least I have one.I also have clinical depression.I dont know much about bpd I hope I will be able to find out more about it.

Hi Alib and welcome.

Maybe best to start a new topic in introductions as a way to introduce yourself rather than within Georgie's introduction, that way your intro won't get lost within the replies here and this also then remains Georgie's thread.

Welcome georgie2,

We have a very supportive friendly group of people, who are very supportive of each other, I hope in time you feel safe to post messages, when you feel ready, untill then I hope you get all the infomation you are looking for.

Take care and welcome

:D I'm not sure if I posting my reply in the right place ,Not only am I new to this site but I'm also new to the internet . anyway thankyou all for your welcoming comments , I look forward to getting to know u all better ,today I lost 3 hours ,one minute I was hanging washing on the line next thing I was in the supermarket at the checkout buying draino ..of all things , I wouldnt have minded it so much but DRAINO!!!! I was about 10 kilometers from home ,it was hot and I had to walk all the way home as I had no money left on me sooooo tired now ..well thats been my day ... thankyou all again for taking the time to write me 'G'

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody , Im back on deck !!! been sooooo depressed , Iv been isolating and thinking very bad thoughts meds have been increased so I suppose that has helped , Sometimes I get exhausted pushing sand up the hill ????and I just give up and stick my head in the proverbial "bucket" a day in that bucket feels like a 1000 years ... I just get sooooo tired of struggling ,xmas was the thing that set me on the downward spiral , its a real hard time for a lot of people eh ? well I hope everyone is doing good "G"

Hi georgie, and welcome

Its pretty cool here, people are friendly and warm and supportive, and theres quite a bit of information about the place. Youre not alone.

rebeccaborderline

PS I liked your "pushing sand up a hill" analogy

Alib, hi and welcome too. Getting a diagnosis of BPD was actually quite a relief for me, as gave me some explanation for the turmoil I'd been experiencing. There's lots of info and theories about BPD here, particularly on the BPD forum, take your time. As important to me was discovering that others share similar experiences and intense emotional swings to myself.

rebeccaborderline

• 2 weeks later...

Archived