Mental Health Forums

Hey, Those That Went To The Meet...

Lauren

That is very, very sweet Joshua.

Now, how many showed up? Were there any problems with the logistics of getting everyone where they belonged? Did you have breakfast together? Was there BPD conversation?

Please!!

Now, how many showed up?

Were there any problems with the logistics of getting everyone where they belonged?

YEAH,pain in my ass

Did you have breakfast together?

yes and dinner

Was there BPD conversation?

it was soooo weird and good being with people who are so similar to me. also i think no one has a doubt now that i am bpd. lol

:blush:

you won't know why cos i won't say, but i needed to hear that today. i am feeling very down. i hate my boyfriend lets get married i always wanted to get hitched to someone impulsively and then go through a messy divorce two weeks later. on second thoughts, that all sounds a bit traumatic, let's not.

i wrote a little poem for you....

i'm no good for you for I am just like poo

you should really flush me down the loo

and not look, for I float dreadfully, and it might take several flushes. lol.

and you'll definitely need air freshener.

Love, poopsie apple nose.

Joshua, I don't understand half of what you say. Just let my pa know. To me that means let your dad know I am coming. And you still haven't told me what piss something I don't remember meant. But yes, I am still hoping/planning to come in January. What the hell!! It's the story of my life, me always the one who has to go looking for her friends, and then they say "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD BY NOW!"

you'd understand him less in person lol

he means that the comedian picked on him. took the mickey, the piss. josh tole him to fuck off YEAH B) my hero lol

Thank you lostsoul for expaining that. So our Joshua is a rabblerouser?!? I just called my son to remind him to be looking for a flight for me. London?

The last time I flew to Brussels, my MD gave me 6 valium to help me sleep on the plane. Since then, he has learned that I abuse prescription drugs. Shit! Why was I honest with him? A weak moment. Won't happen again. I need my secret world.

Couldn't make it this time, though I wish I'd been there...

So when's the next meet? And are partners invited too? Hehehe... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived