Mental Health Forums

Some Artwork [by Me]

Micheal

Thats bloody good as a first attempt. Seriously.

I'm not a greater lover of this traditional style of art (more through ignorance I suspect), but I can appreciate the skill and time that goes into it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we all add them to the gallery to, so everyone can look at them in time to come?

I bodged and uploaded a couple of original photo files (which are very big) instead of cut-downs and hence i'm out of gallery space Josh and it seems that I can't add or remove any pics from my gallery?

:)

<b>Long Time Man</b> I'm loving the photography!!!!! All of it.

Not doing too much today.. Figured I'd upload a few more pics.

The last few have ugly watermarks because I had some internet people steal a lot of my pics and put them on their myspace.

#1. Egg #2. Alien #3. Harvest #4. Weathered #5. Shale #6. Broom Point #7. Caught #8. Half Hearted

You can see my other shizzle @ push-pin.deviantart.com

Stunning pictures, Meg.

I'm loving the close up facial shots the most, particularly the one with the clothes peg.

Keep 'em coming!!

Stunning pictures, Meg.

I'm loving the close up facial shots the most, particularly the one with the clothes peg.

Keep 'em coming!!

Thanks so much! :)

It's been a hell of a long time since I've done any pics. Kind of sad. Hopefully I'll get back into it soon!

I was feeling lonely so I made myself a friend. :)

Ahh! Michael. I love all your stuff.. It's so interesting and sometimes a little frightening (a good scary). Makes me think :)

Your style is really unique.

Archived