Mental Health Forums

Hi I Am New /just Found Out I Have Bpd

frankieb

Can anyone give me advice, i clicked on help but nothing came up .i tried chat and nothing either. and with bpd i'm about fed up .please help. I have got to talk about what i'm going through. thanks frankieb

chat has been disabled at the moment i think for general members but im not positive, josh will respond, please stick around. and wait for a response from him.

please post what is on your mind someone will respond to it with what they can. We are here to help you in anyway that we can.

big hugs to you. my thoughts are with you.

rag. B)

hi i dont see waht the problem is, clck on the top right chat icon and then wait a while for it to load, ragdoll is right, u may also use the forums and people will respond ASAP. i hope this helpes and welcome

Hi Frankieb

Welcome to BPDWorld - we are all here to help and to answer as many questions for you as we can....

Please feel free to say how you feel and ask any questions you want - we care...

Choose Life

Ginny

HI everyone better today , i finally figured out this thing. webtv. I use to have a computer but debt took it away. sorry this is cheaper. I want to say I was having a fit because I this was working , by the way guestion: is anyone on here from USA? I'm not being rude they just can explain web tv. computers.they work of off your tv screen as a monitor.

I have been a border all my life and never new it . the doctors said I had cronic-depression . we live in a the boon docks .both parents alcohalics and also sibs ecept me. I was the fixer and pleaser now called people pleaser.books have helped but have to have contact with others.

I have been a border all my life and never new it . the doctors said I had cronic-depression . we live in a the boon docks .both parents alcohalics and also sibs ecept me. I was the fixer and pleaser now called people pleaser.books have helped but have to have contact with others.

ok , whats going on ..........You people can't get your act together, does Which I know have the guts to tell me???????????????????????????

frankieb, people are not on the forums 24 hours a day 7 days a week, there is no other reason for someone not replying to your post. at the time you posted it no one was using the forums. please also read the terms and conditions of this site,

its not a probelm just take care and keep calm, we are not against you we are hear to help, we all know how it is but try your best. chat soon

Frankie,

I'll talk with you. I'm a stay home mom and I school my children at home - so I'm on line more than most maybe.

You can trust me with your feelings - and also teach me.

I am a spouse of a wonderful man that possibly suffers from BPD. He has not been formally diagnosed as of yet. His first appt. is next week and we will know more.

I'd welcome a new friend on here and you'd be a great help to me.

Do you have any specific prayer needs that I can pray about for you?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Lanie <><

One more thing....

I am on my way out of town for a few days. This actually means that I won't be able to sign on until late evening so as not to tie up my mother's phone line.

So.... until Monday - my time on here is limited to after 10 pm probably.... but I'd still love to hear from you and see how you are doing.

Tell me about the web TV - I thought that was a fantastic idea when it first came out - do you enjoy it? I am in the US.

Lanie <><

Frank, could you tell me how much you pay to use these forums please or any of the site?? i think your find you pay NOTHING. BPDWORLD does not charge a thing to use any of its facilities it is totally free and members or guests choose to make donations. One option is for bpdworld to run by subscriptions and the other is to run on donations, at the moment i have chosen to run by donations but 90% of the way this site is funded is from my own money so could you tell me how you find that i could be making any money from sick people as you say. Please also remember i have bpd and other m.h issues. copies of the same post are classed as flooding so thses have been deleted. i have left the other posts and your comments there for this ocasion but please accept this as a warning that flooding is not allowed.

dear josh , I have not fulled any one , you are to tight . relax and take a deep breath...you are in charge so don't feel i'm trying to do anything wrong...........I read the rules

people with this disease need to talk and you have to listen I was told take the cotten of my ears and put it in my mouth. so I can hear whats going on , when I came to this web site I was not greeted or told how it works Chat was cut off and forums werenot explained there are two replies top and bottom . also I think you have had a bad person on this site and you are take it out on me.................

Archived