Mental Health Forums

Where's Everyone From?

holly79

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site and have joined from Melbourne, Australia. I was wondering whereabouts everyone was from? There seems to be a wide variety.

I have to say this is a fabulous site, I'm really enjoying finding my way around. So great that this kind of support is out there.

Cheers,

Holly xx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sez,

Great to meet a fellow Aussie chick on here. I'm so happy to have found this site. The is the first time I've ever come across an interactive site and I'm so thrilled to have found it.

How are you doing?

Hi, I'm from Melbourne.

It's good to know you two are also, coz many people are from Europe or the UK and the time difference can mean you log on alone sometimes.

Nice to see you round :)

Owly

I'm not doing to bad thanks holly i am very glad i found this place though i was feeling so alone with this BPD so its a relief to know I'm not alone :mellow:

Hi owly

I too am glad there are a couple of other Aussies on here b/c like you said quite often you are on here on your own <_<

sez

Hey Owly and Sez,

Seriously this is awesome meeting you both on here, there did seem to be a lot of people from the UK and USA and it's so cool to meet people close to home.

This has been one of the worst weeks of my life and have been feeling really isolated and alone. I don't want pity from my friends who don't understand what I'm going through. Its a lifeline to talk to people who have experienced similar emotions.

Do either of you know how the livechat thing works? Haven't tried as yet...

Holly

Hi Holly et all

Im from Kent, England, but originally from Merseyside (liverpool etc); yes, home of THE football team!

Badger mate, didnt know you a scouser, no wonder I warmed to you, its in the genes!

The way to Chat room

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forum...tocom=chatsigma

Its in "General" forum, under "Pinned; Chat Link"

Hopefully we will get the Chat button reinstated soon, please note Josh?!

rebeccaborderline

Rebecca, yeah I'm a fellow scouser and a red as well, obviously cos no one in their right mind would be a blue nose :lol:

You're right Rebecca we probably shouldn't mention the cricket, that would be really tactless :D and I'm sure they'll get their own back by mentioning the Ashes a few times.

Hi all,

Welcome to the site Holly!

Nice to see a few people from Australia! I'm up all sorts of hours in the night so probably catch you guys on line.

I'm from Dorset in England. Hoping to move to Edinburgh in Scotland shortly though!

Hey everyone,

Great to meet you. Thanks for all the replies. Wow, we're a diverse group!

Thanks to all you Poms for not mentioning the cricket, wait a minute did someone say "Ashes"? :P

Cheers,

Holly xx

Strictly speaking I'm not a full-blooded Aussie.. I was born in Belfast so I'm a bit of an Irish-Aussie! :)

It can test my loyalty in those International Rules Ireland v Australia games, but after the Aussies performance last year I don't think they'll be happening anymore! :lol:

Hey there!

I used to be a Qld chick... lived on the Gold Coast for 2 years, god I miss that weather!!! Anyway, great to meet you! Hope you're still supporting a Melbourne footy team! :P

Cheers,

Holly

Archived