Mental Health Forums

Where's Everyone From?

holly79

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Holly, i live in about the dcentre of England, in Derbyshire and the Peak District, nice to meet ya

hi nice to meet you am from the yorkshire dales in england hope to speak to you soonxx :D

you too Charly...can't be that far away? B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site and have joined from Melbourne, Australia. I was wondering whereabouts everyone was from? There seems to be a wide variety.

I have to say this is a fabulous site, I'm really enjoying finding my way around. So great that this kind of support is out there.

Cheers,

Holly xx

Hi - I'm from Minnessota - US and it's cold right now with a lot of snow. :wacko:

Well... let's see... born in New York, moved all around the states, now residing in California but about to move to Las Vegas after I'm out of the Navy.

:) :)

Hey,

Welcome, I'm from New York - so there are a few of us from the states here.

I too just found the site (last week). A great help.

Hope to talk to you soon

Marchmadness

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site and have joined from Melbourne, Australia. I was wondering whereabouts everyone was from? There seems to be a wide variety.

I have to say this is a fabulous site, I'm really enjoying finding my way around. So great that this kind of support is out there.

Cheers,

Holly xx

Hi holly,

I am from over the pond - Hamilton ,NZ. Im only new aswell.......today actually!!

I have been to oz only once and it was to melbourne-very beautiful.

flightlessdove

Archived