Mental Health Forums

Food!

LadyMacbeth

I just looked at myself in the mirror after eating fries and mozzerella sticks. I can't spell that word right now I am putting on weight. I am tempted to get on the scale but I think it will only push my attempt to get rid of all the food I have consumed today. Starving myself may have been unhealthy but I lost so much weight and everyone noticed. I feel so fat I need to go back on the diet of three large cups of coffee a day and one Green Tea diet pill a day two if I eat a meal. I can't even do that anymore because the caffeine will play a factor in a potential panic attack. I need to start working out but I just become so tired. I really want to get rid of my dinner but I am trying hard not to because thats bad. maybe I will go watch a movie and sleep and then buy fruit and veggies tom. This is sending back into a depression.

Hey bail....

I know all too well how u are feeling right now, but i also know that u are TRYIng and trying is the best thing that u can do.

I hope that u do manage to keep the food down, buying fruits and veg is a great way to manage it a bit better - eating healthier always helps just that little bit.

I hope things ease up for u soon and i am glad to say that i can see that u can see Coffee and Green Tea Extract pills isnt a daily food intake, but i know how it can be.

take care of urself

daisy.

baila,

You're right where I am- bloody christmas too much food, all food, aahhhh!

I am currently in my starvation phase again, the weight's coming off and people are noticing. But the looser my clothes get the fatter I feel. I can't even stand the feeling of food in me. Fruit and veg is a good way to go, fruit can give you a much needed boost of sugar. As for working out, I'm one of those lazy people who don't do it and blames it on the operation they had on their ankle over a year ago! Please ignore all self-punishing thoughts you may have,

Anwen

Thanks Anwen and Daisy,,

I did keep the food down. I feel like my gut is huge. I am glad that some other people here feel the same way because its such a horrible feeling. Right now if I could I would definetly go back to the starvation mode by drinking water and slim fast etc...but the light headedness and feeling faint only trigger panic attacks so I am hesitant to do that. I actually feel better about myself and my appearance when I am not eating for some reason. I feel happier and it seems guys are more attracted to me. Do you feel like that?

Baila

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bail - u are so NOT alone thier.Not eating makes mee feel thinner, healthier, happier, tis euphoric its a high..althought its meant to be bad right?

did u get the fruits and vegies?

[

No I have not eaten yet. I am just not hungry.

quote=Daisy,Dec 27 2004, 11:21 AM]

Bail - u are so NOT alone thier.Not eating makes mee feel thinner, healthier, happier, tis euphoric its a high..althought its meant to be bad right?

did u get the fruits and vegies?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived