Mental Health Forums

To Be Alone Or Not To Be Alone...

LadyMacbeth

I am just so frustrated with people and annoyed. I am at my father's house right now but I live in NY. My dad has a big house and for some reason there is always someone here and everyone always seems to be one one side of the house. It really annoys me because although sometimes I complain about being alone in NY. I can pick and choose if I want to be around people. But, here there is always someone around and I just cannot stand the noise and people smothering me all the time. Sometimes I feel so depressed when I am alone but then if I am surrounded by peope for too long I just want to get away from them. I used tohave my own room here but now my sister uses it for her own personal storage space so I cannot even walk in my room anymore. There is no room I can just go in and lock the door and be alone. I think I may actually have some peace and quiet tonight because I think that everyone is going out. I am keeping my fingers crossed that is the case. I am not sure if that is a BPD trait or I am just a miserable person. I JUST WISH EVERYONE WOULD GO OUT AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE FOR AN EVENING!!!!!!!! Sorry just venting.

Baila

Sometimes the only way to be is alone. And it is really hard to do, I know. Maybe the old standby - the only friend I have that hasn't let me down and never gets in my face - the bath.

you arent a miserable person just someone who wants some time and space and all of us need that.

i hope they all go out and you have a lovely evening. i was alone on boxing day and it was heaven.

tc

flippy

Archived