Mental Health Forums

How Do You Feel?

samsung

I am feeling decidedly dodgy....your picture makes me smile and certain things posted on here make me feel sad. Is that what you were hoping to read Rachel or was it just a joke thread with the Mouse? :o

nope

i want to hear how you genuinely feel.

the mouse was just a bit of a lifting for the topic...

hugs

Outwardly I feel my usual...depressed self....inwardly I feel like a volcano waiting to explode....I want to shout, scream and cry all in one go...I want to see myself hurting....riding my bike with my arms stretched out...bleeding, I want to wake up and find all the dark negativity transposed and I want people to stop abandoning me...see that is what it is about...the little child within me is have one hell of a big stropp.

Ok then...I am fine.

(((Rachel)))) thanks for asking. Don't stop your meds without consulting your doc first...I don't want you to suffer more....do what you need to do in order to stabilise yourself so that you can do the best job when you are back at work. :)

You really want to know how I feel,

YESTERDAY ----GREAT, (well GOOD)

TODAY ----- Another story - I have been up and down most of the day, trying to get on with the day.

spent alot time on and off this site. Looking for some answers. HAVE ANY FOR ME????

The sad part - most of the time I feel like I'm just here, just moving through life, not experiencing it.

WELL now that I have been uplifting to you :) HOW ARE YOU DOING??

Marchmadness

TODAY ----- Another story - I have been up and down most of the day, trying to get on with the day.

spent alot time on and off this site. Looking for some answers. HAVE ANY FOR ME????

The sad part - most of the time I feel like I'm just here, just moving through life, not experiencing it.

Marchmadness

i feel like death!! from flu.also needy, small, hating myself, unloveable, down, fucked up. hugs ivy xx

Marchmadness

i feel like death!! from flu.also needy, small, hating myself, unloveable, down, fucked up. hugs ivy xx

ivy

sorry to hear your not feeling well,

hope things get better, hey can't get worse

I ended up in tears today because i have been getting what my cpn calls 'auditory hallucinations'.

My group worker in the day centre came to see me outside and reached me at the same time i was telling the voices to fuck off and leave me alone lol. He almost ran away!

We ended up doing what we always do and walked around the outside of the building about 15 times til lunch.

Paranoid, i've been collecting rubbish in my room and threw it away tonight for the bins tomorrow but panicking that there might be something incriminating me to a crime.....not that i have done any crime (bar steal this internet connection but shhhh) and its worrying me, meh got to put the bins out, if i don't it will only get harder

silly huh

Will

Marchmadness

thank you march madness, hugs ivy xx

ivy

sorry to hear your not feeling well,

hope things get better, hey can't get worse

hey guys

i am sorry some of you are feeling like shite....

ok.. another activity you can ad to your sentence.. what do you think can YOU do to improve(even if it is by a fraction) the way you are feeling...

xxx

I feel very fake today....I spent the weekend staying at my family's house making sure I smiled at the right time and said the right thing. I just feel so out of touch with myself...anxious to get intoxicated and restart tomorrow.

elizabeth

Oh, I forgot...I was just going to say ... Marchmadness, when you said, "The sad part - most of the time I feel like I'm just here, just moving through life, not experiencing it." It made me realize I wasn't the only person that probably feels like this...not that I'm glad that you feel like this, but it is nice knowing I'm not alone.

(((((((((Rach))))))))) thanks for asking....how are you?

I'm tired as my thyroid isn't working too well,so i'm quite run down......but i'm feeling determined.Made an appointment to see doctor and be very assertive about treatment....rode my horse yesterday...and been for a walk this morning,in the hope that building up my exercise will kick my thyroid up the ass so istop feeling like a whale.... :bum: Just need to stop liking chocolate now..... xxx

totaly f*@!ed up

i cant get enough sleep, cant do anything productive when im awake, cant connect with people on any level at the mo, i ache all over, my head and eyes hurt most, i dont get what i cqan do to improve things so im going to go have a bath and turn my music up really loud

ARRRGGGHHHHhhhhhhh.........

basicaly i think that covers it

aw pgiggle...

it sounds like you are going through a depression patch at the moment..

why dont you keep talking and tell us what is going on mentally...

it is awefull when we feel physically hurt. it places loads of pressure on our mental state..

take care

keep talking

Rachel

aw pgiggle...

it sounds like you are going through a depression patch at the moment..

why dont you keep talking and tell us what is going on mentally...

it is awefull when we feel physically hurt. it places loads of pressure on our mental state..

take care

keep talking

Rachel

hmmmmmmmm think iv got bad pmt.. my mood ll shift when i come on in a couple of days i hope.. the fever is down today so hopefully will feel less mad!.. feel better for having an emotional flip out yesterday and crying loads..got a bit more emotional and physical strength today.. kate.. i feel for y with low thyroid..i went to the doc yesterday to beg him to raise my thyroxine but he says its reading normal on the dose im on but im still showing low thyroid symptoms. hugs to u all, ivy xx

At the end of the road. There isn't much I can do to change this, I've just had enough.

strat

((((((((((((((((((((((((strat)))))))))))))))))) big hug ivy xx

Archived