Mental Health Forums

How Do You Feel?

samsung

I feel very tired and rundown, confused, yet releaved at the same time..... Tired because I had very little sleep. I keep getting bad nightmares. They are very confusing as I know one of them I had before! But it just makes no sence at all!

Rundown because I so need to sleep, I'm yawning all the time and that is making me grumpy. I can't seem to remember even the most simple things. I seem to be unable to concentrate and that is making me frustrated!

Releived because I know some one will be out today to fix the dishwasher! So at least something posative will happen today. Very releived that I decided to ignore a user that was depressing me! I strongly advise any person to delete negative people from their lives. Just press the ignore user button and they are no longer there! So on the whole just not sure! :mellow:

strat.. would you like to talk about this mate?

Yes. I'm nearly 50 and I'm still single, about to go out of business and lose my house, car and cats. I have no purpose in life. My relationships are always crap.

There's probably lots more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Thanks for asking.

strat

PS Samsung: where did you get that name? Or why?

...Very releived that I decided to ignore a user that was depressing me! I strongly advise any person to delete negative people from their lives. Just press the ignore user button and they are no longer there! So on the whole just not sure! :mellow:

It's simple: just "do not respond"!! lol

strat

...Very releived that I decided to ignore a user that was depressing me! I strongly advise any person to delete negative people from their lives. Just press the ignore user button and they are no longer there! So on the whole just not sure! :mellow:

strat

shit, it all sounds awful strat.. why are u going to lose your cats? hugs ivy xx

strat

shit, it all sounds awful strat.. why are u going to lose your cats? hugs ivy xx

They are house cats; I lose my house I have nowhere for them to live. It is awful.

strat

my name use to be rachel1, but i wanted to be more anonomous.. and this is as far as my originality goes. :D

why you gonna loose all strat?

whats happening?

is it because of your business?

is there anyway of saving it? and if there is what would it be?

my name use to be rachel1, but i wanted to be more anonomous.. and this is as far as my originality goes. :D

why you gonna loose all strat?

whats happening?

is it because of your business?

is there anyway of saving it? and if there is what would it be?

lol @ samsung I thought there might be a significance!

Yes, it's my business, I've lost a lot of customers and have been unable to replace them; the nature of the IT business has changed as well, I'm no longer ahead of the game, and the support side of it makes me ill, for real - I'm not good with stress. I don't know how to save it, I'd like to do something else altogether, something that takes account of my mental state.

strat

how about teaching??

ict coordinator..

and even more relaxed.. for a primary school?

That's not a bad idea. I would have to get some training, though, right?

Teaching has been mentioned a few times by other people, in terms of teaching people how to use a pc in their own homes. I'm considering how this might work and how to advertise it, etc..

strat

well lucky for you if you had training in IT you wont be needing any teaching qualification.

you can work through a teaching agency, they pay the best and they wont ask questions.

look in your area for a teaching agency, register with them and they would tell you how you can go further.

I want my dog back, but, that can't happen. I am waiting, rather impatiently, to have another puppy...hopefully this will be June.....play Brain Training on a Nintendo DS....it distracts me. I still go to work...but they make me worse...doing my job is fine...feeling pushed out, isolated, ignored and being prepared for redundency is horrid...I need to talk to someone.

do you feel like you can talk to us?

or do you have a therapist you can talk to?

((((((((((((((((((((((jane))))))))))))))))))))

thinking of you...

I feel like I need a new pair of lungs,cough cough cough and the antibiotics?is he taking the piss?they are huge and hard to swallow to say the least,give me loads of sympathy please.

Patricia

do you feel like you can talk to us?

or do you have a therapist you can talk to?

((((((((((((((((((((((jane))))))))))))))))))))

thinking of you...

I do talk ...but...it is not often I can share the dark stuff...I am not allowed...or I don't allow it..something like that. I did not really talk to my CPN, but, during the 5 months of talking to my psychologist (and I had seen her for 12 months back in 1994) I opened up and now I have to put the lid back on the box...she has introduced me to the crying child in the corner...and then we all leave it sitting there again...we need to shut the door...block out the cries and move on...I guess she has her foot in the door at the moment....the cpns tell me I am still under the psychology department...the psychology department said my contact is with a new cpn to me...my old cpn said that I would probably need to be refered back to them from my gp... why is it so hard for them to talk to me? Oh well...they only see the stable me that is why...only my therapist saw the otherside but time was always limited.

((((((((((((Rachel))))))))))))))

Scared... in pain...desperate...

Don't know what I'd do without you guys. I can't come here very much anymore but always think of you all and when I do get here I realise that at least in cyber space I am not alone. That's what I do to try to improve things, I come here.

tc all and hugs

mort x

Archived