Mental Health Forums

Venting # 2

LadyMacbeth

I really disliek my sister. My dad's friend just called to invite then out to eat and he said no bc he has to watch my neice and I said you go out I will watch her and my sister said "no you can't handle her!" What the hell I may not have kids but I am an adult and I know how to watch children. She does not trust me with her kid? My father then throws at me "What happens if you have a panic attack?" I threw at him "are you making fun of me. I am not going to have a pnic attacj here at home. I guess you don't understand." Ahh...my family does not understand me at all. I feel like I hate them because they think that I am such a hypochondriac and crazy. Ahh I am so irritated.

Baila

Screw them, it's their loss.

think of it as a lucky escape, i should have been looking after my 10 wk old niece today while they took my nephew to a pantomime yesterday i was excited then i realised it would involve me having to pay attention and stuff which wasnt so appealing. luckily for me she wouldnt take her bottle and so my sister had to stay home cos she's breast feeding. relief just oozed out of me :D

flippy

Archived