Mental Health Forums

A Little Humour

LadyMacbeth

Check this out. I am sure I may told some of you that I fell in love with my best friend who told me he is in love with his therapist. Last night my friend called me and I told him about the dilemma with my current therapist and how I need to find a new one. He said to me "I recommend you see my therapist." Bless his little heart, he is still my best friend and I will always love him but what is he nuts!!! I am thinking in my head "I am going to see your therapist who you are in love with but I am in love with you and I am going to discuss with her my issues with closeness and rejection especially which revolves around you to someone who I hold a lot of animosity towards even though its not her fault!" I just nicely told him that I have referred close my close friends to my therapist and I have shared therapists with my friends in the past and I am not comfortable doing that. Could you imagine??????? I just had to share that. It sounds like a soap opera or something. He he :D

Baila

Ah sweetie (like the new name!) sometimes i thnk i should start writing the story lines for soap operas cos i'm never that far away from a viewer-worthy crisis! You're right to say 'thanks, but no thanks' -trust your judgement here,

Anwen

awww baila, it might be fun! you could offer a running commentary every week, We could call it "psychobabble of the not so rich and nutty" I am telling ya, this is an opportunity of a lifetime.

Archived