Mental Health Forums

I Guess This Is The Right Place

Long Time Man

Is it appropriate to say I'm slightly disappointed about the level of response to my arrival on this site. I was expecting a crowd diagnosed with BPD to be far more welcoming................or is it just me!!

But thanks to those that made the effort, the rest of you will have to wait until I've seen the psych again before getting my grudging approval.

If that sounds inserecere, thats just the way it is. Take no prisoners!! LOL

Hello Long Time Man, welcome to the forum.

strat

Thanks Strat..........You're now off my hitlist.

But really thanks.

As for everyone else, you're all still on my list until you come respect me.

I'm so excellent when I'm off my meds and fucked on lager, just ignore all my previous posts. No disrepect meant, or do I really mean that. Who knows, I don't.

strat

But really thanks.

I'm so excellent when I'm off my meds and fucked on lager, just ignore all my previous posts. No disrepect meant, or do I really mean that. Who knows, I don't.

I don't know neither.

strat

strat

But really thanks.

I don't know neither.

strat

I'm just in a bad mood. Sorry.

Been off my meds for a week now (more through luck than judgement), and not in the best frame of mind.

You're all cool though..............now come worship me!!

hey,

I will say welcome and hello. As for worshipping you nope no way!

sunshine

A little worship goes a long way you know.

I have worshipped many many people and it never did me any harm. Really !!

I don't think you appreciate who you're dealing with. I'm not some average joe who just washed up on this site. My parents are Elizabeth and Phillip, and my wife is currently in for a hysterectomy.

I have just a few days in which to exercise my demons and I intend to take full advantage of them

I don't think you appreciate who you're dealing with. I'm not some average joe who just washed up on this site. My parents are Elizabeth and Phillip, and my wife is currently in for a hysterectomy.

I have just a few days in which to exercise my demons and I intend to take full advantage of them

I take it you mean exercise and not exorcise???

*images of demons doing star jumps*

I take it you mean exercise and not exorcise???

*images of demons doing star jumps*

Have you ever seen an overweight demon? Of course you haven't. Thats because they are excercised. It wasn't just poor spelling on my part, but an insightful view on the physical make up of demons themselves.

I'm shocked that you thought otherwise.

Y'know, no matter how you are feeling inside, there really isn't any harm in trying to be civil.

FYI from 3.13 am to 7.20 am I happened to be offline.

Anyway welcome

Martin

What can I say...........I'm new to the forum.

A little about yourself might be an idea...you know, an "introduction" like it says in the heading!

If you wish to be welcomed, be welcoming to us.

I think mostly, my previous comments were accepted in the good humoured way that they were intended. I certainly don't think I've gone out of my way to upset anyone. A little light hearted sarcasm is no bad thing sometimes.

If you see the need to look it any other way, then thats your perogative I guess.

As for a little more info.

I'm 35 and diagnosed with BPD and depression. I'm useless at taking medication and keeping appointments so frequently find myself in a right state. I've blown my life on so many occasions its embarassing, and I don't always relish the work involved in trying to get it up and running again. So basically, I find myself just existing.....with no frills or spills whatsoever.

Its all a bit grim really.

Archived