Mental Health Forums

I Guess This Is The Right Place

Long Time Man

Welcome

LTM

you did nt say how you wished to be worshipped?

maybe that is where you went wrong!

good to meet you and your sense of humour

jai

A simple shrine would be sufficient. Nothing too cheesy (chrome and glass - yuck") and nothing too Ikea.

Oh, and financial contributions is always a good way to worship. It certainly worked for the roman catholic church!!

Welcome

LTM

you did nt say how you wished to be worshipped?

maybe that is where you went wrong!

good to meet you and your sense of humour

jai

No worries.

Marbles will do. Big ones or the little ones? Apparently it can make the world of difference when you drop them off high buildings onto crowded shopping precincts.

I'm slowly but surely finding my way around. This is possibly the most complex forum I have ever encountered. Way too many options for a simple minded fool like me.

This is the first time I have ever considered putting myself in the same space as other BPD sufferes. It never occurred to me that there would be something like this out there.

I'm just worried about getting carried away with it all and wasting too many other people's time with my posts. But I'm sure I'll get a handle on it eventually.

Long Time Man

good to hear you are mastering the site. I guess anything new takes time, if you have any specific questions then yell, oh, or just ask, that works too!

dont fear wasting my time or anyones here, we all come and share as much or as little depending on the day and mood. You are welcome and hopefully will find as much support and friendship as i know i have.

take care

jai

Archived