Mental Health Forums

Ever Want To Pick A Fight?

sundries

I just want to be really scathing and angry and antagonistic. Im not sure what the underlying feeling is. :( does anyone else expereince this? how do u cope?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to be really scathing and angry and antagonistic. Im not sure what the underlying feeling is. :( does anyone else expereince this? how do u cope?

Give it your best shot..............I'm in the mood!!

I cope with it by convincing myself I'm right all the time. It works a treat.

sometimes i get angry and want to hurt people who have abused me, but i go to a kickboxing class and punch and kick and yell! it works! hugs ivy xx

sometimes i get angry and want to hurt people who have abused me, but i go to a kickboxing class and punch and kick and yell! it works! hugs ivy xx

I wish I had the dedication to do kickboxing and yelling and punching. Kudos to you.......and the ability to REALLY hurt people if you choose.

I get like this. I'll be in a horrible mood and it'll make me smile to think about kicking the guy in front of me down a flight of stairs. I like it even better when my boss is in front of me. I get in the mood for a fist fight every now and again, but I know I'd get my butt kicked so I just find something else to do until the urge passes.

the sad thing is long time, if the person im fighting with retaliated Id probably burst into tears confirmed in the belief im worthless and everyone hates me and i should die :( useful huh

the sad thing is long time, if the person im fighting with retaliated Id probably burst into tears confirmed in the belief im worthless and everyone hates me and i should die :( useful huh

I can appreciate that.

Thats why it's important to have the right frame of mind when in a confrontational situation. In my experience, its one of the few times you are actually in control so make the most of it and prove you're right, even when you know you're wrong. Don't worry about the consequences.

ok lets have a fight then. we can ignore the fact i think what im saying is completely untrue, i just want a fight. (or to hurt someone which maybe isnt quite the same)

so here goes

I hate all of you. you are horrid to me. you dont care at all.

ok lets have a fight then. we can ignore the fact i think what im saying is completely untrue, i just want a fight. (or to hurt someone which maybe isnt quite the same)

so here goes

Bring it on. I'm always up for a scrap.

However, I'm not used to scrapping with people who I don't know that well, so be gentle.

how pathetic ive gone completely blank and just want to laugh :(

Im a crap arguer.

its all your fault i feel bad. why havent you made people send me pms? do you give any thought to how crap im feeling?

how pathetic ive gone completely blank and just want to laugh :(

Im a crap arguer.

its all your fault i feel bad. why havent you made people send me pms? do you give any thought to how crap im feeling?

I'd send you a PM if you really want it. I just don't want a bloody, brutal fist fight as a result of it. The reality of it all is I'm only slightly built, so I can't always rely on being able to punch above my weight. Unless of course you have a serious eating and sleeping disorder, through which I could easily assume the upper hand.

huh i think its somewhat unlikely youd be able to beat me in a fist fight despite my severe sleeping disorder. and dont say you dont want one cos youre slightly built. you know youre just saying that to make me feel guilty

so here goes

Ahhhh... That kind of fight. lol, I have one about every 2 months. They usually come at the height of one of my episodes and last about a week. It's a mixture of paranoia, being positive I'm right (because thanks to paranoia all the signs are there that I'm right), And screaming my head off, breaking up with my g/f (we've broken up 4 or 5 times in the past year), full on rage. My demon comes out in full. I know this feeling, and am expecting another one in about a month.

I'm beginning to think you may be right.

But maybe I suffer from small-man-syndrome, and I'll just keep going to the end.

Or more than likely, I'll invite you to somewhere that neither one of us has ever heard of and promise that I'll be there to sort this out for once and for all.

Or maybe the bare truth of the matter is you'll kick my arse and I'll wallow in my own self-despair and pity.

i thought our mood swings only lasted a few hours not a week?

ok well you will be good at this sort of argument then. help me out.

so far

everyone on the boards hates me. They are all rejecting me and NO my trying to pick a fight does NOT justify people rejecting me. Doesnt anyone ever give a thought to me sitting here in front of my screen hoping someone will realise i exist? Why on earth should I post? There must be loads of people out there who arent posting and i bet they get random pms. (stamps foot and shakes fists)

i thought our mood swings only lasted a few hours not a week?

ok well you will be good at this sort of argument then. help me out.

so far

everyone on the boards hates me. They are all rejecting me and NO my trying to pick a fight does NOT justify people rejecting me. Doesnt anyone ever give a thought to me sitting here in front of my screen hoping someone will realise i exist? Why on earth should I post? There must be loads of people out there who arent posting and i bet they get random pms. (stamps foot and shakes fists)

No-one hates you.......they're too busy hating me.

You're not rejected, merely not accepted. There is a world of difference. (So I am led to believe)

They don't think of you sitting in front of a screen because they imagine its a flat panel model.

You exist and post in order to threaten to beat me to a pulp. Therefore, you ARE.

I have had no random posts, just a polite one from one of the existing Admin team. So, you're not alone.

well, if thats really the case id be interested to know what the difference is between not being accepted and being rejected?

what colour pulp are you? i imagine purple with aquamarine dots

well, if thats really the case id be interested to know what the difference is between not being accepted and being rejected?

what colour pulp are you? i imagine purple with aquamarine dots

Being not accepted = "Hello, sorry, I'm busy right not. Can you call back later?"

Being rejected= "Hello......Oh, its you. Fuck off"

I'm orange pulp with bright green streaks, which someone has thrown up on and left quite a distasteful stain.

When I'm in an enraged psychosis like that I stay enraged. I don't know about anyone else. I always justified it as, "slow return to emotional baseline".

I honestly don't want to get into this. I'm not in the mood to fight like this. The ones I go through are bad enough. and I'm utterly vile when I fight. I hunt for weaknesses and attack it. I couldn't do that to a group of people I'm trying to help, and who's help I'll eventually need. But by all means enjoy your fight and if anyone gets their feelings hurt... you asked for it.

bet you cant guess what colour pulp i am? and i have a really interesting texture

I imagine you are metro-sexually brown, with lots of oxidated bubbles - just like an Aero bar............but with huge lumps of nougat goodness.

When I'm in an enraged psychosis like that I stay enraged. I don't know about anyone else. I always justified it as, "slow return to emotional baseline".

I honestly don't want to get into this. I'm not in the mood to fight like this. The ones I go through are bad enough. and I'm utterly vile when I fight. I hunt for weaknesses and attack it. I couldn't do that to a group of people I'm trying to help, and who's help I'll eventually need. But by all means enjoy your fight and if anyone gets their feelings hurt... you asked for it.

I don't believe we are being that serious.

But if it were a serious competition, I bet I would get hurt the most......therefore, I'm the winner. And thats what really counts.

omg how did u guess? do you have cameras watching me?

lol i feel better now. being given permission to argue seems to be a great way to stop those feelings. thanks mate

Archived