Mental Health Forums

Ever Want To Pick A Fight?

sundries

omg how did u guess? do you have cameras watching me?

lol i feel better now. being given permission to argue seems to be a great way to stop those feelings. thanks mate

I've got camera's everywhere. It's how I get my kicks.

I will invoice you for the batteries used. I think thats only fair.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a room you two!

strat

My god. It'd be a blood bath. Is that what you want?

No not really, just messing about...

strat

This is the most fun I've had in weeks. Birds of a feather really do flock together.

Can anyone recommend a good psycho-therapist. I seem to be lacking one at the moment.

there are some things you learn browsing through the greetings cards in smiths:

THERAPY is expensive

bubble wrap is free

....you choose

by the way that invoice shows you have extortionate charges which im sure are illegal and i will be claiming back at a later date under OFT guidelines.

there are some things you learn browsing through the greetings cards in smiths:

THERAPY is expensive

bubble wrap is free

....you choose

by the way that invoice shows you have extortionate charges which im sure are illegal and i will be claiming back at a later date under OFT guidelines.

I've been relying on bubble wrap for years now because of the cost. I can't honestly say its the better option, apart from that really satisfying popping sound you get when you smack your nose right on to a fresh piece.

You may think the OFT can help you, but then you assume I'm actually in the UK and under their un-nerving eye. I'm actually based in Bhutan and have French grandparents, so you work it out.

Can anyone join in? I have years of experience starting rows with hubby just because I am in the mood.....

I'm not sure I want to pit myself against the experience of a married woman. It could be an unfair contest in argumentative terms. <_<

Just pretend you're not married and I'm the worst man you have ever met. Ever. Then we can argue all you like.

though if you are like me laura you can collect daily mail tokens and collect your free fight from participating posters

oh dear i am sorry, i cant think how that plate left my hand, went flying over the room narrowly missing your head before crashing on the wall

ah yes long time....but have you tried ONLINE bubble wrap - designed to bring you the latest in therapeutic intervention

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

im sorry but i cancelled the invoice and since you are in another country i believe it will be difficult to sort it out. oh well.

hi laura.

You're obviously unaware of the extensive crime syndicate that is the Bhutan Brothers, which neither recognises cultural boundaries or legitimate bubble wrap wholesalers.

Therefore, my invoice IS in the post and I do expect payment by return mail.

And good luck if you try to Google "Bhutan Brothers", we are very very secretive.

*rifles pockets*

what do I get for £3.74 and a piece of fluff and a starburst (opal fruit) fairly unsquashed

For that kind of payment you get a huffy shrug of the shoulders, followed by indignant silence. And thats my last offer.

*rifles pockets*

what do I get for £3.74 and a piece of fluff and a starburst (opal fruit) fairly unsquashed

For that kind of payment you get a huffy shrug of the shoulders, followed by indignant silence. And thats my last offer.

If you add a beligerent turn - you are on!

as an undercover international FBI agent I am arresting you for involvement in illegal activities as part of the little known butan brothers syndicate.

*splat* oh bother Ive got goo all over my shoe from something i just stood on

I just want to be really scathing and angry and antagonistic. Im not sure what the underlying feeling is. :( does anyone else expereince this? how do u cope?

I have forged a pretty good relationship with my friends whereby they leave me alone during my more volatile moments. Those that have been stupid enough to stick around and witness the full horror of my mood swings have generally been left hurt and upset. For that I feel bad.

From my own experience's there have been no underlying feelings at the time, just a compulsion to lash out and maybe give someone else a little grief for a time. I think that makes me a bit of a selfish tosser, but it can't be helped.

I generally cope by opting to be by myself as much as I can and not putting anyone else in the firing line.

I just hope I haven't distracted you from these worries while we've been mucking about on this thread.

as an undercover international FBI agent I am arresting you for involvement in illegal activities as part of the little known butan brothers syndicate.

*splat* oh bother Ive got goo all over my shoe from something i just stood on

If I imagined for one moment that there really was a website for the Bhutan Brothers, I certainly wouldn't have chosen that as my crime syndicate of choice. Godammit!!

I've been rumbled.

Ta.

nah mucking abouts made me feel better.

Yeah i normally just bite my tongue and exit the situation. but its at the expense of having any really close relationships and always feelinglike im not actually expressing myself. being someone im not

Archived