Mental Health Forums

Luck/god/people/family.

Lauren

Well I really lucked out in the luck queue. So God must hate me so that family and the general population does as well.

Hows that for twisted logic?

Well thats how I feel . All I am is some punchball for everyone elses frustrations.

Even my 4 year old loudly demands food rather than anything else as soon as he sees me. My husband walks in and wants me to find something. My mother wants me to save her. My friends want me to do them favours. Even the frikkin rabbit only wantrs me for food prefering everyone else for company.

I dont mind giving any of the above, really I dont. But theres taking the piss and thats what everyone does to me.

It must be something im doing but I really cant see what.

Ah honey, I feel for you but I don't think its a fault of yours- it's everyone else, they are all following their own agenda, like we all do, but I think sometimes we have the realisation of it and it makes us feel like nothing. I would definately start by picking up that rabbit and forcing it to give you some love and affection- then go and get a hug off everyone else. You deserve it- go!

Anwen

SORRY--techie error!

It should read--

Can you ask for what YOU want?

Not so easy as it sounds I know, but there are even small ways it can be done, its something I've had to work a lot on...

As Anwen says, so cuddle that bunny....

love,

lorna

maybe you need to lay out some clear boundries for them. your 4 year old.. you say hi mommy first and then ask for what you want. you husband... please ask me how i am before you start asking me to do stuff for you. your mother.. mother i am not going to save you only you can do that but i will be happy to listen if first you acknowledge me as a person. the rabbit... guess you are just f*n gonna have to feed it.

just a thought

bets

hey lorna

i agree with what bets has to say

you need to set some bounders and tell them how you feel

if all else fails....

WE LOVE YAH!

Take gentle care of yourself

Traceyxxx

:wub::wub: :wub:

hey i hear ya

nobody likes me for me either!

especially family.

ive given up caring about luck cos you never know what its like to be anyone else than yourself..maybe deep down everyone feels as alone as i do.

as for god..maybe we did just make him up.

Archived