Kelliemanic

Including:

Bible cures for BPD...

Prayers to stop compulsive behaviour...

and of course...

Good old EXORCISM!

Posts include:

Through jesus BPD's can get better!

Diagnosed with BPD, am I a bad christian?

AND MY PERSONAL FAVE:

Mentally ill? Or devil possessed??

Sorry to all the christians, but I've never heard such a bunch of frankly dangerous biblical mumbo jumbo.

The world has moved on....

Next you'll be telling us to rub ourselves with toads, sage, and flail ourselves with birch twigs to get better...

Oh wait....thats witchcraft....my bad.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooo-er, never thought of that, I may be possesed!! :sm.jpg:

Martin

Martin, I can tell you and me are going to get on well...

Just so long as you let me purge your soul with holy water yah?

:lol:

:rolleyes: Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before!

Is there a charge for these Holy cures? I've got no money now, but I've been told if I meet at the cross-roads at midnight, I might strike a deal...

:D

As a great man once sung;

"Satan rejected my soul...."

Martin

LOL '...He knows my kind.' I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want it. :wacko:

I'm a Christian, go to church every Sunday. My church offers therapy with 2 of the pastors. I went a few times, and I was never told that I was possessed.. that site seems a little strange :huh:

No... the one I was looking at was a completely different forum.

^_^

There are a few.

t3r^

what do you mean hon?

I don't think it's a joke. I don't find it funny at all.

I think it's f**king pitiful that people in this century are being scared and and brow-beaten by the church (The one community, the one god that's supposed to love them above anything else?) into not accepting treatment, refusing ungodly medication, and believing that they are in some way soley responsible for their mental health conditions. Like being BPD is a punishment from god?

It's called science. And a lot of it has happened since a dude made a few loaves and fishes go round a whole lot of people.

thats not true christianity

i'm religious and go to meetings but never been told any of that rubbish and we dont believe in exorcisms.

it is sick that some so called christians sects are making an already confusing illness worse by scaring people.

and i've never been told its a punishment from god but that my belief helps me cope

I assume you're deliberately trying to be offensive?!

Yeah, Ziggy - don't you think that Vampires have enough bad press already? Man, lay off them.

I assume you're deliberately trying to be offensive?!

Yeah, Ziggy - don't you think that Vampires have enough bad press already? Man, lay off them.

:lol:

Ziggy I think you need to have a little more respect for other's beliefs. There arer several members on this board who are Christians and I'm willing to bet none of them have ever been rude to you, so have some consideration and tact. You are welcome to express your opinions, but kindly keep them civil.

Ziggy I think you need to have a little more respect for other's beliefs.

No I don't

If they want to believe in whatever they want to believe in fine I'm not preventing them

But they shouldn't think thet religion isn't above criticism

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"- George Orwell

Oh & by the way I do genuinely think Christians like vampires because they prey on the weak, I’ve witnessed myself several times. They gain positions working with the weak & vulnerable because they’re more impressionable & therefore easier to brainwash.

See those words at the top? Support, acceptance, validation.

This is not a place to criticise other people or their beliefs...this a community for people to feel safe within, to share their deepest and most personal thoughts and feelings, to be supported and supporting.

This is not a place to criticise other people or their beliefs...this a community for people to feel safe within, to

You know this whole ‘safe environment’ bullshit which prevalent thorough mental health is why very few people ever get better. It doesn’t allow for what is really needed the concept of ‘tough love’. Many could do with kick up the arse because self pity gets nobody anywhere good.

Archived