Mental Health Forums

Everybody Has Shut Me Out So Please Dont Do The Same?

flightlessdove

I am a 25 year old girl from New Zealand and im in a real bad way. 7 years ago my family fell apart when my folks seperated and since then nobody talks about their feelings or listens to each other. The only good people in my life (few friends i have ) seem to shut me out when im at my worst because i dont think they can deal with my BPD. Therefore i am lost! i am alone and so unwell and nobody cares. please nobody shut me out in here? im desperate!! i cant cope alone anymore and i feel helpless and overwhelmed by everything all day every day.

flightlessdove :(

Hello flightless dove and welcome, im sure you wont get shut out here by anyone.

It was nice and brave of you to come into chat and hope to see you in there again.

Ginger

Everybody is very nice hear flightlessdove if ever not it's just cos peeps have bpd and it always leads on to a nice big group hug afterwards when everyone has calmed down so no worries! :)

welcome!

i am sorry you are having it so rough. people here are very friendly and carring.

i hope you find some solace here. bpd and our emotions can be overwhelming to our friends and to us.

bets

You will not be rejected here! We are your friends! You have nothing to fear. We are all friendly (most of the time :lol: ) But watch out for the mods..... (Just Joking they are cool to!) :unsure:

Regards

Stuart G.

Flightless -

Welcome to the site, you will find that you are not alone here.

Keep posting. Everyone here is very helpful.

Marchmadness

• 2 weeks later...

I am a 25 year old girl from New Zealand and im in a real bad way. 7 years ago my family fell apart when my folks seperated and since then nobody talks about their feelings or listens to each other. The only good people in my life (few friends i have ) seem to shut me out when im at my worst because i dont think they can deal with my BPD. Therefore i am lost! i am alone and so unwell and nobody cares. please nobody shut me out in here? im desperate!! i cant cope alone anymore and i feel helpless and overwhelmed by everything all day every day.

Hi dove, this is allan in England. You're not alone honey. I'm exactly the same as you-bdp, ptsd, mood disorder. Hurts doesn't it? My mental health team keep making promises but don't deliver. I feel like I'm dying I'm so alone. But here's the good bit. You now have a friend who understands and who you can talk to 24hours a day. My msn messenger address is: albkr@hotmail.co.uk I only found this site an hour ago and believe me dove, I care. I'm an expert on pain. Contact me on messenger and I'll NEVER shut you out. It will help me to talk to you as well.

Welcome. I can't get the chat link to work so if that happens to you do not be upset, we are always on the site it may take a few more minutes to respond to you. Take care

Dave :wacko:

Dearest dove, this is allan. please let me help you. I won't shut you out even at your worst-promise. Trust me I know how you are feeling. There's nothing about pain I don't know. You would do me a favour if you let me help you because it helps me to help people. I can't take care of myself but it is good for me to help friends. email me at: allanmbr@yahoo.co.uk or contact me on msn messenger at: albkr@hotmail.co.uk I'd love to be your friend :lol:

hey

welcome...

stick around for a while..

maybe things will ease a bit.

Hey samsung, you daring people to hate you? Well you won't get that from me. If you dare, you will discover a new friend who will stick with you -try me. It's 2.30am and I don't know what to say to you right now but I guess if you've got enough energy to hate then you've got enough to survive. So how about you consider this fucked up guy who would get a kick out of giving you a helping hand. love allan

Archived