Mental Health Forums

Introduction

dose_of_pain

Hi everyone! I'm just a newbie...so dont know much bout these stuffs.

where do I start?..hmm...I havent been 2 any doctors yet but I know I am very depressed so in trying to help myself I found this site...its really great...at least one way or another there'd be people who can relate & understand me...I have a lot of problems as young as six I can still remember, but have not been very rebelious of it. God has guided me, He is my bestfriend, the only one whos been w/ me.

I am blessed with deep understanding, endless patience, kindness, cheerfulness, but all the people around me, most of all my own family abused me physically & emotionally..I have always been a good person...but its not healthy...it damaged me totally.....always being hated for things I havent done & for things I dont know of.....so I hate myself for being me...but its me...I cant change it....its an often dose of pain ..right now, I couldnt sleep well...just a few hours and nightmares...sometimes I'd find myself shouting while in dreams...I keep on thinkin..but dont know what or where to start...dont feel like eating...been drinking a lot...there r times tears would just fall & the next thing I knew Iam laughing....crazy heh? I feel so stupid! ...living for existence hope to end it be gone as quick as a bubble.....sorry thats why dont want d world to see me coz I dont think they would understand...I just got no one to tell all this, so I really hope u can help me...I know u will...so thanks in advance..

dose of pain :(

Welcome Dose_Of_Pain we are here to help u and support u, everyone here is ur friend and they understand so keep on keepin on and once again welcome to BPDWORLD

Thanks Cy! More than anything else right now, i know I really need to feel that I'm not alone or at least that someone could be there to relate and understand....friends are one of the few things that keeps me holding on not depend on...

So friends I highly appreciate whatever response u'd give :)

Dose we are here for you. People that can relate to us are a rarity, unless they are fellow survivors and live with Mental health issues themselves. Stick with us, I hope you can find what you need here.

Wabbit

Thanks Wabbit! hard but true..the only people who could understand us r those who have been here too as long as people r supportive we will all find what we might need here....

Dose of Pain

I believe we met here :). Do stay. For the moment, I am just a little off, but I'll b back OK and I would definitely love to talk to you.

B safe.

Budgie

tnx so much for welcoming me here....I really like it here :D and so glad I gained new friends....wish 2 talk 2 u all soon

take care all :wub::wub::wub:

~dose of pain~

:unsure:

Hi Dose of Pain (do you mind if I call you DOP?). I know that you've already been here for a few days, and I don't know how I missed your introduction, but I also just wanted to say Hi and welcome you. We'll try to help you out the best that we can! :)

Archived