Mental Health Forums

Downhill spiral

amicyco2

:( I'm on a downhill spiral into depression after losing my cat sarah lee. My mood is down and I just can't get my sh** together. Been cutting to ease the pain and now I have to hide that frm family and that's getting hard to do. Co-workers are pressuring me about cutting and may tell my family if I don't stop doing it. My mind races wildly and voices keep me guessing whose really in the room with me. Just feel soo down right now that I don't want to do anything even writing this is a chore. My meds don't seem to be helping much any more and I'm at the max dosage on all of them. Guess I'll just have to get drunk then go to bed and sleep it off to keep safe.

i send you a big hug amicyco. I suffer from depression to so i do understand how you feel. I would advice you to go and see your doctore about your meds not working and don't let your co-workers bully you into telling your family, its a big thing to tell your family. Also when you do cut make sure you know how to take care of the wounds properly :) if you ever need any help don't be affraid to PM

lots of love

Vanessa

Dear amicyco,

Please be assured that somebody cares and you are not alone in this - you are walking in darkness with hundreds of other people. I know you feel SO alone and probably afraid but we are all with you and care very much. I know cutting yourself makes you feel better - but it really solves nothing, I know deep inside you know this.....

Please tell your Doc how you are feeling - maybe a stay in a safer place would be better for you at the moment. Take care, sweetie

Ginny

:)

i cant belive :o co-workers have the right to tell your family. Bullying you into something really has an undesireable effect i think. Maybe they are not very educated on your problems, they say ignorance is bliss. I hope you feel the strength in time to do what you think is best and not something your being pressured into. take real good care, life is a gift. :)

Im sorry you are feeling so down and i also cannot believe that your co workers are bullying you in this way. I know from personal experience that cutting isnt something you can just stop. I hope things become easier for you soon.

flippy

Archived