Mental Health Forums

Yeehaa, Well Nearly

lloydy

hi all, thanks for the surport that you have given me recently, it REALLY has helped to know that i can type away and recieve encouraging messages back.

well i had mediation with my business partner on monday and we reached an agreement for me to exit from the business.

i didnt get as much as i wanted but i also didnt get as low as my bottom figure so all in all it was a good result.

the only slight drawback is that the contract is subject to him being able to raise the funds through the bank, if he fails then we are back to square one.

so i am NEARLY celebrating, hopefully be signed and sealed by april 30th

thank you again to my friends, you really have helped me so please feel good about yourselves for that

love and light

lloydy

lloydy -

I glad to hear things went good for you. You sound alot better. That has to be a weight lifted

off of your shoulders. I hope you enjoy your day. :D:D

Marchmadness xx

Lloydy,

so pleased that you reached an agreement with your business partner that you were okay with. Hope it all goes okay with him raising the funds...

know how upset you were over this and so pleased that you are feeling better about things now,

tc,

Poodle

x

Good news Lloydy

Fingers crossed for funds to follow. I bet you feel a bit exhausted after the weeks running up to this? Time for some rest and fun !! You deserve it hon.

love

jai

x

Hi Lloydy

I am glad things are improving for you and i hope it works out for you. Fingers crossed for you mate

Take care

Chalsea

Archived