Mental Health Forums

Bpd Paranoid

Daisy

Such a bpd trait im aware but im depseratly paranoid that people are leaving places, chat, shops, forums, work anthing becuase of ME>

it FEELS TO ME that when i come in someowere people leave why do they hate me so much :(

I feel the same exact way as you do Daisy. Thats us thinking irrationally, rationally most people are not avoiding us or hate us.But, if they do well f-em! :D

hey daisy, lady

I dont hate you but i know where your coming from!

it's so unnerving when you enter a room and people leave almost straight away without saying bye!

i've made a joke of it in the past when it's happened to me!! guess it's laugh or cry!!!!

but it makes so many of us paranoid!

please can we have some etiquette in the chat room ect. it only takes a second to say bye!!

Please

Traceyxxx

i think we get paranoid because we are projecting what we feel about ourselves onto others

if we do not like ourselves, we expect others not to either

if we think they do not like us then we expect them to leave, avoid us or be cold etc

thats how i rationalise it anyway, no that it actually kills the paranoia though! nuts

That feeling is a borderline way of thinking. Sucks doesn't it? I have those kinds of feelings too and at times they are so out of control.

I want you to know that you are not alone. Nobody hates you. Usually the loathing is the self loathing. Those that you think that hate you most likely hate themselves.

Try to stay on top of the self punishment and don't let it get the best of you. :)

Such a bpd trait im aware but im depseratly paranoid that people are leaving places, chat, shops, forums, work anthing becuase of ME>

it FEELS TO ME that when i come in someowere people leaveĀ  why do they hate me so much :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never knew that was a bpd thing. I get really paranoid when people don't respond to my posts like oh sh*t they really hate me or when i reply to a thread on a newsgroup and it's the last one and i am thinking 'Here we go again !!'

Archived