Mental Health Forums

Hmmmm

Brianna

I keep trying to write posts.I have things in me that I need other people to reply to but I'm so paranoid of being put down or something I cant post at ANY forum not even one where I moderate.... Will this icky paranoia go away by itself? I don't know where it's coming from... I cant exactly tell my psych cos he doesnt think much of online support as it is..... I think for now if its ok I will just hang around and read others posts if thats ok....? :unsure:

Brianna

Hi Brianna,

It can be prettty scary writing personal thoughts/feelings down for others to see but don't feel pressured into posting. Often a good way to overcome that fear is to join in on some of the less 'heavy' topics like the fun or general forums, get to know us a little and see how you feel.

Take care

Em xx

Its good to get your thoughts and feelings out. People won't put you down, as people here are very supportive. We are all going through similar situations. We also understand the feeling of paranoia. I am exxtremely paranoid! :) Take your tme though feel it out.

Lady Mac

hi Brianna,

dont worry about posting! we dont judge people here

if you accidently post in the wrong spot we(the staff) are only too willing to move it to an more appropriate place!

Take your time

Traceyxxx

Bri,

Post when you are ready to. In the mean time feel free to read posts and get comfortable. There are very few times when ppl here have not been supportive so after reading more maybe you will feel more comfortable and less afraid of being attacked.

bets

I keep trying to write posts.I have things in me that I need other people to reply to but I'm so paranoid of being put down or something I cant post at ANY forum not even one where I moderate.... Will this icky paranoia go away by itself? I don't know where it's coming from... I cant exactly tell my psych cos he doesnt think much of online support as it is..... I think for now if its ok I will just hang around and read others posts if thats ok....? :unsure:

Brianna

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm relatively new here too. it's a good place. i like it a lot. if you look around you won't see anyone being put down or anything. if you want, you can try privately messaging people to try out talking on this forum without making a public post. PMing is a great tool. i hope you feel better and more comfortable soon. i look forward to seeing another post from you!

<3corinne

^_^ Hey I feel the same way as well, but for now I get alot of help just by reading the thoughts/posts shared by everyone else. It is truly heart warming to just know that this forum is here, and that there are people who care and will respond when the time comes.

I was really upset the other day because I looked at a site that was about BPD but was for nonBPDs, and their forum was full of people who had been hurt by BPD sufferers. It was really, really nasty stuff and totally negative, I got very distraught, I was a mess. I rushed back to this forum, and calmed down gradually because I could see that people care about each other here, and it made me feel less of a monster. :huh:

Hooray for BPD World!! and Josh! :lol:

Claire (2)

x

Archived